Chapter 65

Y/N's POV

I was happy I got to see the kids but I hated that I couldn't hug them. I continued with my book to kill some time. "Y/N, it's time for dinner. Could you put your book down please?" It's some intern. I'm not really hungry so I just ignore her. "Miss I need you to eat dinner and put the book down," she says as I continue to ignore her.

"Y/N I heard you were making problems. I don't appreciate it. If you're gonna ignore us, I'll remove your books again," Olivia said. "You don't get to do that. This is the only good thing," I say to her as I continue to read. "Y/N, you have to eat. I'm serious, you can't just not eat," Olivia is getting frustrated. I can hear it. If I would look at her she'll probably have a twitching eye.

"Okay this is it. Give me your book, now," Olivia said. I just threw the plate towards her. I wasn't hungry and it smelt terrible. "I said I wasn't hungry and it already smells terrible and makes me wanna throw up. Just leave. Stop forcing me to do things," I snap at her. I'm so done with this gross food.

Olivia let the intern clean things up. She was still getting the last things when Scar and Liz arrived. "Uhm, I guess your dinner wasn't good," Liz said as she walked up to me. "I just wanna read my book and not get that terrible food. I'm just not hungry and it made me wanna throw up. I'm done throwing up after my morning sickness," I say to her. Not looking up from my book.

"Liz, leave it for now. It's okay if she skips a meal for now. She just needs to eat some more in the morning. Don't force her right now," Scarlett whispered to Liz. Just loud enough so I could hear it too.

"Did Tim and the kids visit you today?" Scar asked. She probably knew she would talk some sense into me, or write in this case. "It was nice, but also really difficult. They just can't understand why I'm here and they're at home. Why they can't cuddle me. It's really difficult actually," I say as I put my book down. "I'm sorry sweetie. I'm glad it was nice though," Lizzie said as she came to my bedside. She grabbed my hand and started rubbing it. I think she was calming herself down now.

"What's wrong?" I ask. This behaviour is worrying me. "Uhm a little problem on set," Liz said. I look at Scarlett, hoping she reveals something. "Okay tell me," I say. "They aren't too happy about your hospital stay. They blame you for not finishing your scenes. They wanna make you finish," Scarlett said. I knew the world was a hard place to be, but this was really extreme.

"I'm sorry but I can't change it anymore. What do they expect from me? They were okay with me getting pregnant. This was just an accident and really bad luck. I'm just not allowed to get back. I sometimes hate my job so much. They forget we're real people too," I say with a sigh. I don't know how I'm gonna fix that. They have an unfinished movie because of me and my absence.

"Liz and I will figure something out. Don't worry about it," Scar said to calm me down. I hate that she literally can hear and see if I'm stressing. The monitor just tells them immediately.

After a while they both got up. "Isn't one of you gonna stay?" I ask really upset. "No, I'll be right back. I forgot something in my car. I'll be right back sweetie," Liz said as she gave me a kiss. "I'll see you tomorrow sweetheart," Scarlett said before she left. "Yeah, I'll see you tomorrow," I say with a sigh.

I laid in my bed trying to distract myself. I decide to grab my book again because that seems to be the only thing that could distract me. Liz took her time to get her things.

Lizzie's POV

I bought Y/N a huge teddy bear this way she had something big to cuddle without hurting. I just hope she likes it. I can't see her suffer like this anymore. So now she can cuddle something without getting hurt. It was just the best idea I could think of.

"Elizabeth, what are you doing?" It was doctor Montgomery. She doesn't stop calling me Elizabeth. "Please call me Lizzie or Liz and I'm getting Y/N's gift. It's just a little too big to carry for me. "I'll get a wheelchair," doctor Montgomery said to me. I heard her giggling when she walked away.

When I walked into Y/N's room with the wheelchair Y/N was reading again. "Look up please," I say to her. She put her book down. I could hear that but I couldn't see her reaction. "Omg Lizzie this is amazing. I always wanted one and now I can cuddle something!" She shouts. "I'm glad you liked it. I would've kept it myself if you didn't though," I said laughing.

"Do you want it in your bed immediately or can I get a hug or something first?" I ask her. "I'm gonna give you a kiss because hugging hurts a lot. I'm sorry Lizzie," she said. "No it's okay. It's your body, you're the one who feels the pain. I just hope the nurses don't mind," I say. I didn't think about that. 

"Okay but it's almost 11 pm. You should get some sleep sweetie. I'll be here and I'm off tomorrow so we can do something you want. You're the boss tomorrow," I say to her.

Y/N fell asleep with the enormous teddy in her bed. She seemed to really like it so I was happy. I grabbed one of the other books of the pile she had next to her bed. I wasn't tired yet, I had too much to think about. It was scary how our producers wanted to force Y/N to come to the set. If she agrees with that one of her doctors need to come to keep her safe. I kept overthinking everything until I drifted off to sleep.