Chapter 44

~~ 1 month later ~~

Y/N's POV

It was another day on set and I loved filming. I was glad my role wasn't as big as in the last movie. It meant I could relax more and spend more time at home with my kids. I already warned my stylist that I was pregnant again because I already started showing. It was not funny anymore. You could already see I was pregnant. I do love my little sweet bump but I wouldn't mind if it came like a month or two later.

"I'm done for the day guys. I'm heading home to spend time with my family," I say to everyone in the cafeteria as I start to walk out. "Wait Y/N," Tom Holland shouts. He's the new kid that works with Tony. He's nice but he wants to know everything. "I just noticed how you're belly is getting a little rounder. Are you pregnant?" He asked. "That's rude to ask Tom. But now he mentioned it. I do notice you're belly isn't as flat as it was like a month ago. It's not like you gained loads of weight so I'm curious too," RDJ said.

I turned around and slowly walked back in. "What are you gonna do if I say maybe?" I ask them. "Tickle attack," Tom shouted. "The kid is right," RDJ says laughing. "No don't, okay yes I am. I found out last month and I hate the fact that I'm already showing because filming this movie can get really difficult. You know how it went last time Robert. I don't want to repeat that," I say. At least they know now.

"Are you sure it was okay that Tom kept pushing you?" Scarlett asked me. "Yeah Scar, don't worry about it. I'm gonna go home and take a long, warm shower," I really need that. I got in my car and drove home. The kids were at mom's and Tim would pick them up at 4. I still had 2 more hours left to shower and take care of me.

My shower didn't end well. I started to feel really sick when I almost finished. I need to text Tim, I need to know when he gets back.

Y/N: Hey babe, when you home
T: 4 pm earliest. Why?
Y/N: Throwing up bad. Ask Liz if Scar. Love you.
T: I love you too. Stay safe.
Y/N: Try my best

I know I can't typ and throw up so it was probably bad. I decided to text Liz. I needed someone here.

Y/N: You finish?
L: Yeah just 10 minutes ago, why?
Y/N: Throwing up bad. Come please?
L: Be there in a few.

I love my sister. She will drop everything if I need help. I do the same for her. When I stop for a few seconds I text Tim so he can stop worrying.

Y/N: Liz comes love you.
T: That's good see you when I pick up the kids.

It was good Liz had a key because I was nowhere close to being able to get up. "Hey sweetie, where are you?" She asked. "He-," I got interrupted by throwing up. "Oh no sweetie, you still haven't stopped?" She asked she was a little out of breath. She had to run up the stairs. "Oh no, you threw up on yourself. Do you want me to shower you and wash your hair? She asked as she pulled my hair up.

"Yes please," I start crying. I'm so embarrassed my hair was too short to keep it up myself. It just kept falling in front of my face. "I will grab a glass of water for you and one of your bikinis. After that we'll clean you up sweetie," she got up and walked into my room. When she came back my throwing up finally calmed down. "Ah that's good, well you look like a ghost, but you stopped throwing up," she says as she gave me the glass of water. I drank it really careful. Afraid to start again.

Lizzie's POV

I got changed into one of her bikinis and undressed Y/N. "Come here sweetie. Let's clean you up. I got you Y/N, come on," I say as I get her up. She's shaking and barely able to stand on her own legs. I sit her down in the shower because that's the only was I will be able to give her a shower.

"Is this a good temperature baby?" I ask her. "Could you make it a little warmer. I'm freezing," she whispers as her teeth start to chatter. I needed to give her this shower immediately because she needed to get off the cold floor as soon as possible. "This is better right?" I ask her. She nods yes. "Okay, good," I say as I start.

When I finished giving her a shower she got a little bit of colour back in her face. She still looked horrible. Poor baby of mine. I hate it when she feels like this. I dried her and got her dressed. "Come on, let's go downstairs. Tim will be home soon with the kids. I'll stay here at least till he arrives. Robbie is on a work trip so I can stay as long as needed," I say as we walk downstairs.

"Do you want to lay on the couch and watch something? I could rub your back or head if you want me to," I say to her. "Yeah can we just put on Grey's Anatomy please and could you rub my head?" She asks me. "Of course," I put Grey's Anatomy on and she rests her head on my lap so I can rub it.

We laid like this for a while when Tim came home. Y/N fell asleep but I didn't expect it any other way. "I'm home," he shouted. "We're on the couch. Y/N is asleep," I say in a little whispery voice. Afraid to wake Y/N up. "Kids. Mama is asleep, be a little quiet okay?" I hear Tim ask. "Okay," they both say. Ah Evie starts talking more too.

"Hey aunt Lizzie, is mama okay?" I hear Taylor ask in his sweet whisper voice. "Yes, mama is okay. She was really sick earlier. That's gonna be happening a lot the next few months so be good for her okay?" I ask Taylor. "I will aunt Lizzie. Can I give mama a kiss. So she will feel better?" He asked. "Of course sweetie," I say to him.