Chapter 3

Y/N's POV

When I woke up I was alone in the trailer. I didn't even notice how tired I was and that I fell asleep. God this is embarrassing. Who faints in front of their idol to fall asleep in their trailer afterwards. I'm such a mess up, I can't ever do anything right. I'll always have to live in Lizzie's shadow.

After a few minutes both Scarlett and Lizzie come back in again. I can see they talked about something serious. I'm not sure what it was and I don't believe Liz will tell me. Scarlett might tell me if I push hard enough, but I don't feel comfortable doing that. After all she still is a stranger even though I feel safe around her.

"Oh, Y/N you're awake, good. How do you feel? Elizabeth and I talked about the audition and we decided you should do it today. You can leave your stuff here, it's easier if you don't have to drag that around. Oh and do you feel good enough to do the audition?" Scarlett asks really friendly. "Okay first of all, could you please call me Lizzie or Liz. I'm always nervous when someone calls me Elizabeth. And secondly, we should really do the audition. I know you can do this Y/N!" Lizzie says, trying to motivate me.

After we decided we would do the audition today, Scarlett and Liz helped me up. I was still a little lightheaded but I feel so much better now. "Scarlett, I would like to thank you for all you did for me today. You really didn't have to. I'm a stranger after all and you're... well you are THE Scarlett Johansson," I say stuttering.

Scarlett's POV

"Y/N, I really didn't mind. I'm glad you're feeling better now. And don't forget I'm a human too, yes I'm an actress but that doesn't make me less human," I answer smiling.

They did really good in the audition, I believe they will get the parts. I think they'll pick Lizzie for Wanda Maximoff and Y/N for Skyler Maximoff. They have to wait a few weeks before they know because the directors want to discuss everything to make sure it's the right choice.

"Hey, you both did a great job. I think they liked you both," I say. I really start to like them. They are really friendly and I love their bound. "Thank you Scarlett, for everything you've done today," Lizzie says, Y/N seems distracted again. I hope she feels better now.

We go back to my trailer and make sure they have everything. "Hey, I have a weird question for the both of you. Do you guys mind exchanging numbers? I really loved being around you guys. Maybe we could go out for drinks some times?" I ask them. I'm glad they both said yes to that.

Y/N's POV

I think it's pretty cool I have Scarlett's number. I hope we can go out for drinks someday, that would be so much fun. The reason we met was less fun though. I should be more careful. I need to look like Lizzie again if I want the role, I know that.

The car ride home was awkward. I knew something bothered Lizzie, but she didn't want to tell me. "Liz, could you please tell me what you're thinking about?" I ask trying to break the silence. No answer. "Lizzie?" I ask again. "Not now Y/N, please. I'm driving. I need to focus," she answers.

When we got home, it felt like we had been away for the whole day. I was really tired. "Lizzie, is it okay if I go to bed?" I ask her, "I'm so tired I don't think I can stay on my feet much longer." "Yeah go ahead. I'll shout when dinner is ready but that should be in an hour or 2," I can see she's worried but she lets it go.

Lizzie's POV

I let Y/N go for now. She's having a hard time. I can see that. Scarlett made her really happy. I could ask if she wants to join for dinner, I have more than enough ingredients for a lasagna. I decide to text Scarlett.

L: Hey, I was wondering if you wanted to come over for dinner. Just as a thank you for helping us out earlier today.
S: I would love that. I enjoyed being around you guys, even though I was really worried about your sister.
S: Send me the address and time I have to be there.
S: Can I get you something from the store? Or are you all set?
L: I'm all set. This is the address and be here at 6. I hope that I could talk with you about something, you know, after today.

I put my phone down and start working on dinner. I still have 1 hour before Scarlett arrives and 2 before I have to wake Y/N. I know she's asleep, but I'm still worried something's wrong.

A/N
This chapter is a little longer than the other ones. I hope y'all like this story so far. If you have any tips feel free to tell me.