Chapter 14

Y/N's POV

They just told me I was severely dehydrated due to throwing up all the time. They needed to keep me overnight and they gave me something to reduce the sickness after I had something. I don't get why it was okay at first and now I couldn't keep anything in.

Lizzie went for a walk and to get herself a huge cup of coffee. I think she kept Scarlett up to date too. Tomorrow is her last day on the set and in 2 weeks we start with the Avengers film. I'm not sure if they still want me. Right now I'm pregnant and I don't know if I want to keep the baby. Lizzie said she would contact them tomorrow and ask about that.

I'm glad Lizzie could stay here tonight. They decided it was better if she was around to keep me calm than to seduce me again because of my pregnancy. I'm glad they decided that because the seductive made me feel really bad. They also assigned me to a therapist they had there. Her name was dr. Turner, she was really nice and I immediately felt a better click than I've ever felt with dr. Wyatt.

They made sure I got an appointment with her first thing in the morning. "Miss Olsen, it's 9 pm now. We'd like you to rest. Your appointment is at 8 am and you need to rest for your and the baby's sake," the nurse tells me. "Could you please get Lizzie back her than? I need her, I can't be alone, not now. Could you find her please?" I ask really desperate.

They found Lizzie after a few minutes. "Hey sweetie, I heard you wanted me here. What's up?" She asked me. "I need to go to sleep and I didn't feel safe without you here. I'm sorry I'm such a pain in the ass," I say. I do feel sorry for dragging her into this, but I need my sister. "That's fine, I think I'm gonna get some sleep too. Today was exhausting," she answers.

~~ In the middle of the night ~~

I wake up due to a heavy wave of nauseousness. I get out of my bad, but I fail to get to the bathroom in time. My legs won't keep me up, just like earlier with Scar. "Liz, help me," I shout before I start throwing up again. She immediately wakes up and calls for help.

After 2 minutes a nurse came in with a doctor. "Miss Olsen, are you okay?" She asks me. "Am I okay? No of course n-," I couldn't even finish my sentence. "Please help her to the bathroom or something I can't get her up, I'm not strong enough," I hear Lizzie shout irritated. "No, we aren't allowed to move her if she's throwing up," the nurse says. "Oh come one, that's nonsense. Just lift her up... I'll get her some water," I hear she's really worried and annoyed.

Lizzie's POV

I hate that the doctors don't do anything. I hate to see her struggle like that. I get her some water and help her up as much as I can. I give her the glass and let her lean into me. That way she sort of sits straight. I feel her gag reflexes calm down, I hope she stops throwing up soon. This can't be just the pregnancy.

When Y/N stopped throwing up and was back in bed again they gave her a new dose of anti-nausea medicine. I go outside for a little while and go find one of her doctors. "Hi dr. Grey, I was wondering if I could ask you a question about Y/N. She's been throwing up like crazy, but I'm not sure if that's a symptom of her pregnancy. Did anything show up on her test?" I ask. "Unfortunately she has really bad morning sickness. Do you know if she has or had an eating disorder? That could be the reason her stomach isn't accepting the food she takes in," dr. Grey asks me. "Not that I'm aware of, I could ask Scarlett. She knows pretty much about Y/N and I'll ask her former therapist dr. Wyatt," I answer.

I decide to call Scarlett first. "Hey Scar, it's Liz. Quick question, do you know if Y/N said anything about her having or even suspecting to have an eating disorder? It's important," I ask her. "Yes, she suspected she had one when she was like 18 and before she got pregnant. I'm not sure how it's right now, but because of that question and the first time I saw her really eat a full meal was last night i suspect she might have one now too," Scarlett answered. "Okay, thanks," I say as I hang up.

Now the harder call... I'm not looking forward to that. "Hello, this is Elizabeth Olsen, could you connect me to dr. Wyatt, it's an emergency," I say. I'm glad they listened en immediately connected me. "Hey, Elizabeth, how can I help you? I heard it was an emergency," she says. "It is, I need to know if you diagnosed Y/N with an eating disorder. That's all for now," I say. "You know I can't tell you, right?" She asks me. "You better tell me. She's in the hospital and I'm her caretaker. So yes or no?" I ask getting frustrated. "I didn't diagnose her because she wouldn't let me in, but I had my suspicions," she answers. "Okay, thanks for your time," I say as I hung up.

"Could you page doctor Grey please?" I ask after a few minutes dr. Grey comes to me. "Hey Elizabeth, I heard you were looking for me? Did you got the answers I was looking for?" Dr. Grey asked me. "Yes I did. She probably had an eating disorder when she was between the ages of 16 and 20. Scarlett and I both noticed she barely ate anything during the day. She ate, just not what I'd call enough," I say disappointed in myself. I should've asked her. "Thanks you Elizabeth, this helped us a lot. We can give her a better treatment and better doses of medicine," she answers.

A/N
How do y'all think this is going to end? Will the nausea get better or is it something else? I hope y'all still enjoy this story.