Chapter 49

TW mentions of SA

Lizzie's POV

"Y/N? What was that, Y/N?" I'm panicking like crazy. Why isn't she responding, I jump out of my bed. "Y/N? Where are you. Answer please," I shout. "She won't answer pretty. I knocked her out. You should have a stronger lock if you want to keep me out. Your sister was just in my way of getting to you," I hear him say.

"No, get out of my house. You get out of my house, now!" I shout at him. I was smart enough to take my phone with me. I dialed 911 and didn't say anything. I know they will come if you don't answer anything. They wil hear our conversation. "No, I'm not gonna leave your house. You are mine. I know you want to be mine," he says as he pulls me in for a kiss. "I said no!" I shout at him.

I hear Y/N starts to wake up. I hear her moan in pain. No, no, no her babies. "If something happened to her or your babies I am going to kill you. Let me call an ambulance for her. You can have me after that," I say as I start to cry. "Fine but you'll call with my phone. No jokes," he said as he dialed 911 too. "Hello, this is Elizabeth Olsen. This is the address. Female 31 years old. Almost 3 months pregnant with twins. Her gynaecologist is Doctor Montgomery," I say. "Do you need help too ma'am?" The 911 telephonist asked me. "No, no, I'm fine. Get her as soon as possible. Bring police because it's a busy street," I say, knowing that's true.

Not that long after the call I hear the sirens arrive. The guy already undressed me and pushed me onto the bed. He got undressed and forced himself into me. "You're hurting me," I scream in pain. He was really rough and this was horrible. "Stop this, please you're hurting me!" I shout. I know Y/N's heart is breaking because she can hear me. I need her to send the help towards me.

"Now you need to be quiet sweetie. Otherwise the paramedics will hear you and disturb this magical moment," he said when he put his left hand on my mouth and his right hand on my throat. He gets more violent with his movements and it's so painful.

Y/N's POV

The paramedics got in and came to me. "No, no, please listen to me first. My sister. She's in the room with her stalker and I'm afraid she's getting raped. I can't get up so I couldn't help her," I say to one of the paramedics. "We will send the police up to her but we need to take care of you," the female paramedic says as she placed me on a backboard. "We will take care of you and your babies. I'm gonna put you on a monitor and take you to the hospital," she says as they lift me up.

"We got your sister miss. Can she come with you too, she needs to be checked out!" A police officer shouts towards us. "Oh god, Lizzie what did he do to you?" I shout as I start to cry. "Ma'am, calm down please. You need to control your heart rate for your babies," the female paramedic said to me. Right calming down. "I'm okay Y/N. I'm okay," Lizzie whispered.

"Your vitals are dropping. I need to sedate you," the paramedic tells me. I grab Lizzie's hand and she starts to rub my hand. After that everything goes black.

Lizzie's POV

"Is she gonna be okay? Are her babies gonna be okay?" I ask the paramedic. She's really nice but I need answers. "I believe she will be okay as soon as she calms down. Her babies are doing okay for now," she says to me. "That's good. I need to call her husband. I totally forgot," I say as I look for my phone. "Miss, you're phone is in your hands," she says. "Right, sorry," I say as I look for his number.

"Let me talk. That's better," she said as she took the phone out of my hands. "Hello sir. This is paramedic Hughes. I'm on my way to the hospital with your wife and sister in law. There has been a home invasion and they got injured. Could you meet us at the hospital?" She asks him.

They talk for a little while when she stops the phone call. "He is on his way to meet you both at the hospital. He said he'd call Scarlett to take care of the both of you because she lives closer," she said. "Right that's good," I say. "Are you okay?" She asks when she reaches for my neck. "No don't, don't," I shout before I pass out.

Scarlett's POV

When I arrived at the hospital I ask for them. They are both on the same floor, that's weird. Why does Lizzie need to be on the gynaecology floor? Whatever. I just run upstairs to see them. "Hi, Doctor Montgomery, where are they? Why is Liz on this floor?" I say as I'm out of breath.

"There has been a home invasion and Y/N got knocked out and Elizabeth got uhm she got raped. It was a stalker who broke into her house. Elizabeth worked herself up so much she fainted. She's been seduced ever since. We didn't want her to be alone and Y/N is slowly starting to wake up after being sedated on the way her. Her babies are doing good," Doctor Montgomery told me.

"Scar, where are they, what happened?" He yells as he comes running in with two children in his arms. "Give me Evie. You go check on your wife," I say with a wink. He doesn't seem to be bothered by that. "Hey little Evie. What were you and daddy planning because you don't seem sick," I whisper in her ear. "Surprise mama," she says laughing. It's really sweet.

"Scar, could you bring Evie in. Y/N woke up and she's been asking for her," he says to me. "Yeah sure," I say. "Let's go to mama, but be really sweet for mama because mama is in a lot of pain now. Is that a deal?" I ask her. "It is," she said to me as she stumbled into the room. "Did she just...?" Y/N asks. "Yeah she took her first real steps. Believe it or not. She did," I say. "I'll check on Lizzie and try to reach Robbie again," I say as I walk into her room.