Chapter 52

Y/N's POV

I started to feel uncomfortable with all those people around me. "Get out, please get out. I need a minute," I whisper. Tim heard it and stepped back. "I said out. Please," I said louder this time. "Y/N, could you let me finish please?" Doctor Montgomery asked me. "No I need everyone out for a minute. I need to feel like I can breath again. I need a freaking minute," I say to her.

She left with Tim and they took the kids. Only Lizzie and I where left in the room. "Y/N? What happened? This isn't like you," Lizzie said as she came up to me. "I felt like the room was closing in on me and I needed space to breath. And with someone checking you up and your fiancé holding onto you, I can't. And you know how it is when they examine you like that because you had one yesterday. So don't talk to me about it now. So please, let me have a minute," I say to her. I actually don't know why it sounded like I'm blaming her for anything. That's not the case of course.

"I'll go outside too if this is how you feel," Liz said a little disappointed. I was too confused to react to that. I was able to control my own mind again and let it all go. "You can come back in again. I'm okay," I say to them. "Good let's continue. I have more to do," doctor Montgomery said to me. "I'm sorry," I say a little confused but mostly hurt.

"This can feel a little cold okay?" Doctor Montgomery said or asked I don't know and I didn't care. "If you're experiencing any pain or if it's uncomfortable just say it," she said after that. I just didn't respond again. "Okay, you're all good. You have to take it slow for a few days and your feet need to go up because your babies are a little low. That will help them reposition and keep them inside," she said. Again I didn't respond.

"Y/N, why aren't you answering me?" She asked a little annoyed. "I thought I was just wasting your time," I say as I turn my head away from her. "Y/N what is wrong with you?" Tim asked me. He was really confused. "Nothing, everything, I don't know. You tell me," I shout at him. "Give her a light sedative please. She needs to calm down for her babies," I hear doctor Montgomery say. Great they are gonna sedate me again. They won't even let me be in control.

"No, don't. When will she be up after the sedative?" Liz asked them. "She will probably wake up in an hour or 5," a nurse said. "No, you are not giving her that. I need my little sister when I have my session and she needs to be awake and lucid," she demanded it. "It's okay Liz, you can do it on your own too. They won't listen to you," I say as a tear falls down my cheek. I was right they did sedate me anyway. "I'm sorry," I say before I fall asleep.

Lizzie's POV

"WHAT DID YOU DO!" I start to shout. I am totally losing it, I can't do it without Y/N. My appointment is in 2 hours and she's never gonna be awake before that. "No, no, no. What did you guys do," I say as I let myself fall onto the floor and start crying.

"Liz, it's okay. You can do it. You've been there with Y/N so yo-," Tim starts. "No you shut the hell up. This never happened to you and you weren't there when it happened to Y/N. I can't do this on my own. I can't," I say still crying. "Should I call Scarlett and ask if she's okay with coming here?" Tim asks me. "No, I will call her myself but that's a good idea," I say as I grab my phone.

"Hey Scar, how are you?" I ask her. "I'm good, but that's probably not why you called me," she said laughing. "No I am really sorry. Are you free today?" I ask. "I am so sorry Liz. I have to film. I am off tonight, but not before 7 pm," she said. "That's alright," I say as my voice cracks. "Liz? What's wrong?" She asked. "Nothing. I just have a session and Y/N was supposed to be there with me. She was being stubborn or something and she freaked out. They sedated her and now I don't have my sister with me. I can't do this on my own. So I hoped you were off but it's okay. Wish everybody luck with filming," I say as I hang up.

My phone rang again, it was Scarlett. "I wanted to wish you good luck and you hung up on me. I know you can do it. If it's really too much call me. I'll keep my phone close and my sound on. They won't like me but it's okay," Scarlett said to me. "Thank you so much," I say as my voice cracks again. "Now I have to go. Good luck sweetheart," she said and she hung up.

"Daddy? Why auntie Lizzie cry?" I hear Evie ask. "She's having a hard time. Maybe she wants a hug, go to her. Tay, could you help your little sister to aunt Lizzie. I'm gonna check on mama," Tim said. I see Taylor and Evie coming to me. "Hey sweeties. I'm sorry you have to see me like this," I say as I sit down so they can hug me.

"We magic hugs," Evie says. "Yes you guys do give magic hugs. I feel a lot better already. Thank you," I say as I give her a kiss. "Auntie?" Taylor asked me. "Yes sweet boy, what's wrong?" I asked him back. "What happened to mama? She was talking and a few seconds later she was asleep?" Taylor asked me confused.

"Oh I know sweet boy. Mama was really upset. That made her heart rate rise and that's really bad for the babies in mama's belly. They gave her something to sleep for a few hours," I say and I give him a kiss in his hair. He always giggles when I do that.