Chapter 58

Y/N's POV

They did a full exam. My babies were fine, I just bruised my back. That's why I was in so much pain. I was allowed to go to work, but I couldn't do anymore stunts. "I'm going to tell Elizabeth now. I'll be right back. You and you're babies are okay so stop worrying," doctor Montgomery said to me.

Scarlett's POV

Doctor Montgomery came in and Liz got up. We both stopped her. She was bleeding. Liz was freaking out because she was afraid something happened to Y/N. "Liz, Lizzie," I tried to talk her down. "Elizabeth please stop. Y/N is okay, you aren't okay," doctor Montgomery said to her. Liz stopped immediately. "What do you mean?" She asked Doctor Montgomery.

They stood there for a few seconds. "I think you're miscarrying because you're bleeding," doctor Montgomery said to Liz. "No, no please no," Liz said as she let herself fall down. "Lizzie, come here. I'm right here okay. Let's get up and let doctor Montgomery check you," I say as I help her up. "No, I need to see Y/N. I need my little sister," Liz said to me.

"Can we get her to Y/N first? She's not gonna come with you otherwise she will freak out. She's too stubborn , I'm sorry," I say to doctor Montgomery. "Fine, but only five minutes. That's all," Doctor Montgomery told us.

Lizzie's POV

I was so happy when I found out I was pregnant. Then Y/N and I would have kids who are the same age. I was so happy about it. This is payback for the fact that I had an abortion when we weren't ready yet. Now we are ready and I miscarry. Why is life like this?

"Hey sweetie, how are you? What's wrong with you sweetie?" I bruised my back so when I laid on the ground it got irritated and it kept hurting. Now I need to rest but I am allowed to work," Y/N said. "She can't do her own stunts anymore and she needs to be careful. She will be okay," Doctor Montgomery finished her story. "Wait Lizzie, why are you bleeding?" Y/N asked me. She looked stressed.

"I, uhm," I start. "You were pregnant and miscarried, didn't you?" She asked me. "I did," I say as I fall down again and start crying. "Help me out of this bed please," I hear Y/N say. "Y/N, are you sure that's a good idea?" Scarlett asked her. "The other option is getting Liz in my bed so yes. This is the best option," Y/N said to Scarlett. They helped her out of her bed. That must've been painful because she kept having those face twitches.

"No, Y/N. It's too painful for you. I'm okay," I say. "No you're not okay. You didn't gave up on me when I miscarried. I'm not gonna give up on you now. I do thing we have to compromise and get on the couch," she told me and the nurses who helped her up.

I got up and went to the couch. When she sat I nestled into her and cried until I couldn't cry anymore. "This is better Lizzie. Now let doctor Montgomery examine you, please. You can do it in my bed and I'll be here too. Let Scarlett hold your hand Lizzie. She'll help you through," Y/N said to me.

Y/N's POV

I wanted to help Liz but I was in a lot of pain. My bruised back was worse than I expected and this couch was making it worse. "Scar, you can sit with Y/N. I can handle this on my own," Lizzie said. Scarlett came to me and sat down. "Come here sweetie," Scarlett said as she opened her arms. "I can't. If I move like that I will go too much pain," I say. "Oh no Y/N I'm sorry, I didn't mean to," Scarlett said. "It's okay. Just stay like that and I'll move myself and I'll lay onto your lap," I say as I move my entire body. Just to keep my back as steady as possible.

I was pretty comfortable actually. "Scar, tell me why you acted like you did," I say to her. "Tim asked me to get you home soon and I wanted a drink because Collin and I had a fight. I wanted to go out with a friend and I needed to get you home as soon as possible. It was the worst way I could do it," she said to me. I felt really bad for her.

"I am sorry Scarlett," I say. "I am sorry too," Lizzie whispered. "I'm sorry too," Scarlett whispered to us. "Give me your hand please," I say. She hands me her hand and I start rubbing it. I feel her calming down. "That's better Scar," I give her a small smile.

"So Elizabeth, I need to get your placenta out. The rest is fine. This will be uncomfortable," doctor Montgomery told Liz. "Lizzie, you will be okay. Let her do it and it's finished. You can do it sweetie," I say to Liz. I know this part is really painful. "Scar stay still please you're moving a lot. It hurts a lot if you move," I say as I start to moan in pain.

"Give her something to help with her pain please," doctor Montgomery commands. They gave me a little morfine to help me. It worked and I could relax again. "Thank you," I whisper to doctor Montgomery.

She finished up with Liz and Liz got out of the bed. "I think you need the bed harder than I do. Can someone help her back into her bed please," Lizzie said to the nurses. I was really happy to be back in this soft and comfy bed.

After a few hours I was discharged. Robbie arrived home so Lizzie could get home too. Scarlett made things up with Collin too and went back home. Tim came to pick me up. I wasn't allowed to lift up the kids because that would be too much for my back. I would stay home tomorrow and after that I'd get back to work.

"Hey babe," I say as Tim walked into the room. "I'm here to take this beautiful woman home. The kids are waiting for you to get there," he said to me. "I can't lift them and they can't jump into my arms," I say to him. He needs to know that. "Her back is bruised and that needs to heal first. You should be really careful, otherwise we will admit you and you're gonna be bed bounded for the rest months. We want to keep your babies in as long as possible. Preferably without our constant supervision," doctor Montgomery said to us. We could go home now.