Chapter 62

Y/N's POV

I remember my pain and the road to the hospital. I think they sedated me short after arriving here. Liz is asleep next to me so she must've arrived and Tim probably left. Why did he leave me here? I wanted to leave here.

I'm scared but I don't wanna wake Liz because she has work. I don't wanna be alone either. I'll just wake her up. I need her. "Lizzie, are you awake?" I ask. I just get some vage mumble. "Liz, could you wake up please," I say a little louder this time. I know she isn't gonna wake up from that.

I just kept trying for 10 minutes to wake Liz up but I failed. I'm thirsty and no one is around. I try to grab the glass of water. I failed and it fell on the ground. "What was that?" Liz asked as she got up. "I can't do anything anymore. I can't even reach my own glass of water. What is the point of this," I say as I start to cry.

"Is it okay if I get into your bed sweetie?" Liz asks me. "No because my pain will be really bad if you do that. I want you in my bed but I can't deal with the pain and you've got work soon," I say with a sigh. Liz takes my hand and gives it a kiss. After that she packed for work. "Oh and Y/N, mom will come later today," Liz said as she left my room. Great, mom is coming by later today.

I just lay in this bed all day. I can't do this for another 20 weeks. Okay no, I won't make it till 40 weeks actually but I hope I make 35 weeks for my babies. For me I hope I won't, because I can't take this. The days are so long. It's 3 pm now and mom walks in. "Hey, how are you feeling?" Mom asked me.

I looked up at her. "Are you seriously asking me that question? How do you think I feel?" I shout at her. How can she be so stupid. "I'm sorry, I didn't know what else to say," mom said. "No, get out. You have to get out. You don't get to burst into my room and bully me. I always accepted that mom. You know that. But now I can't fight for myself so get out of my room, now!" I shout at her.

A nurse comes running in. "Calm down please. I don't wanna sedate you again Y/N. But you need to calm down," it's nurse Brown. She's really kind and if she has some time off she came to visit me pretty often. It makes my days better. I started to calm myself down as she pushed mom away.

"What happened?" Nurse Brown asked me as she came back in. "I can't do this. I can't lay in a bed for 16 weeks or so. That's too much. Mom decided to ask me how I was feeling. Is she insane?" I ask as I start to cry. "Calm down please. And call me Olivia please. If you need anything just ask for me. I'll be
your personal nurse. We will arrange that," she says as she gives me some morphine.

I kept falling asleep and waking up every few minutes. "Hey, I'll put your bed down. Get some sleep, you need it," Olivia said. She put my bed down and closed my curtains so I could sleep. Tim and the kids would probably come and visit me. Maybe Liz would come too or Scar, I hoped they both would come over. After that I fall asleep.

"Hey Y/N, you have visitors," I hear. It's another nurse than Olivia. I would prefer Olivia here but I can't change that. "Who are here?" I ask. "Your husband and kids are here," the nurse said to me. "Let them in," I say.

"Mama, I want hug please," it's Evie. She comes running to the bed. "When did she learn to run. I'm gonna miss everything while I'm in here," I say as I start to cry. "No sweetie, you won't. I'll film everything and we'll come and visit you every day. We will make this work," Tim said. "I can't do this yet, go home please," I say as I try to turn myself. Not a great idea but I just pull through the pain. My kids can't see me like this.

"Hey sweetie, can we come in?" It's Lizzie. She said we so she probably brought Scar with her. "Come in," I say to her. I just stay on my side. I was actually in to much pain to turn myself back. "Hey Y/N. Are you sure it's okay we came? You don't even look at us," Scarlett said. "I can't turn myself back anymore. It hurts too bad," I whisper. I start crying again. I hate my life when it's like this.

They called a nurse to help me back to my back. It was really painful but I couldn't care anymore. "Y/N, what is going on?" Scarlett asked me. "What do you think?" I snarl. I am so done with people asking me questions like "how are you" or "how do you feel" or "what's going on" don't people understand I feel like shit. That I want to die.

"Y/N I'm sorry. Everyone must ask you these questions," Scarlett said. She was a little overwhelmed by my response. I was so done. "Y/N, you are depressed again, aren't you?" Liz asked as she grabbed my hand. I didn't do anything. I just looked away from her. But if I looked away from her I had to look to Scarlett and into her green eyes. If I looked to Lizzie I had to look at Liz and into her green eyes. I felt like I got attacked by green eyes.

"I can't do this Lizzie. This is a hell. Right now I really want to die. I can't move, I can't do anything. I hate it, it makes me overthink everything and it makes me wanna die," I say to them. "What did you say?" I look past Lizzie. Crap Tim was there. "I'm sorry baby, I can't do this. I can't. How am I going to do this?" I ask him, I'm just totally lost.