Chapter 53

Lizzie's POV

Y/N already started waking up after an hour. I just prayed she would be lucid enough to help me through my session. "Hey Liz," I hear her say. "Hey sweetie, how do you feel?" I ask her. She probably feels awful but I'm just gonna ask. "I am okay. I feel bad I missed your appointment though. I wanted to help you," she says as she starts to cough. "Calm down. Here drink some water," I say as I grab her glass of water.

"Oh and you were only out for a little over one hour so if you feel good enough maybe you could be there for me," I say to her. "Liz, I'm not allowed to leave my bed and my legs need to stay up. I can only be there for you when you have your session here and you join me in my bed," she says to me.

"She will come here and I will just lay with you, that's fine. I don't care as long as you can be with me. I need you Y/N. I feel too vulnerable without you," I say to her. "Come here Lizzie. You can do it on your own too. I will be there for you, but you're a strong and independent woman. You are not vulnerable at all. You can do anything you want," she is so good at building my self confidence up.

"Can I come in?" It's doctor Turner. "Yes you can. Lizzie is ready for you," Y/N said to her. "As long as you help me I am," I whisper into her ear. "You can do it. Go talk to her. I'm not going anywhere. Doctor Montgomery will kill me if I even get out to go to the bathroom so no, I won't leave," I say to her as I push her towards doctor Turner.

Y/N's POV

They talked for a few minutes when Liz starts to freak out. "Okay get here, you tried to do it on your own. Come here. I'll be here for you," I said to Liz. "Is that okay with you too?" I ask doctor Turner. She kinda is the one in charge. She gave me a small nod. "Get here it's okay," I say as I make as much room as possible for Lizzie. "Y/N how do you survive in this position? This is terrible," Lizzie said shocked. "I have no choice. If I don't I am endangering my babies and I don't want that so this is the only choice. Does make it easier," I say.

She's struggling to find a good position so I lay her head on my belly and start stroking her head. I was tired but I just kept stroking her head. I was falling asleep though, but Liz could stay. She'd wake me up if she needed me. I kept stroking her head until I really fell asleep.

Lizzie's POV

I felt really safe when I laid like this. Y/N kept stroking my head until she fell asleep. That was okay though. Just being with her felt safe, I always feel safe. Even when he did those things to me. I knew I had to protect Y/N and her babies. I told doctor Turner about it all and I started crying because it was scary.

I feel she's waking up again. "Sorry sweetie, I didn't wanna wake you," I say to her. "Get back to sleep again. It's okay." She mumbled something about me needing to move my head but she did that for me. "This is better for me," she said as she continued to stroke my hair.

I continued my chat with doctor Turner and Y/N fell asleep again. That's good because she needs to rest. When doctor Turner left I just stayed with Y/N. I think I must've fallen asleep too because Y/N started shaking me awake. "Move please you're laying on a really sensitive place," she almost moans in pain. "Oh no, I'm so sorry," I say as I get up immediately. "No Lizzie, it's okay you were just to heavy to move with one hand," she said laughing.

~~ 2 days later ~~

Both Y/N and I got discharged yesterday. I gave her a few bruises on her arm when she let me use her as a punching bag. She wasn't bothered by them but I felt bad for doing it. Tomorrow we would go back to set and continue filming. The directors called us and wanted to film all of our scenes as soon as possible. That included a really big fighting scene. Y/N wanted to do it herself, but I did not agree with that. We probably would discuss it on set.

I stayed with Y/N and Tim until Robbie would return. It kinda worried me that he didn't take the first plane home to be with me. Was it too hard to be there for your fiancé after a thing like that happened? It kept me busy. Especially at night. "Okay Lizzie, you need to calm down when you sleep. You start screaming and it's waking my kids and I don't want them in my bed every night," Y/N said a little annoyed. I get it because she must be exhausted.

"I will call Robbie again. He should be back in two days. If I beg, he might come back tomorrow," I say to her. "Oh no Lizzie, I didn't mean it that way. I just want to sleep and that's getting pretty hard at almost 4 months with twins and two kids in my bed is just too much," she says as she lets herself fall on the couch. "No I should be the one who's sorry, not you. I'm the one crashing at your place because I am afraid to go home. I am so sorry for keeping you and the kids up," I say.

She just gave me a hug and a deep sigh. "It's okay. I know it's really hard and I am happy to do this for you. Just to thank you for all the times you helped me when I needed it. It's okay Lizzie I swear," she said to me. She gave me a kiss and walked back upstairs. I hope she still gets some sleep.