Chapter 37

Y/N's POV

I was not amused that they discussed me while I was asleep. I just had to deal with is. "So what is your plan doctor Turner?" I ask. "I want to give you something to sleep better and we're gonna talk first. If that doesn't work I want to give you anti-depressants. If you start the anti-depressants you can't get pregnant. Because if you do get pregnant you have to stop with the anti-depressants and that means you can start to feel so much worse. I would like to avoid that," dr. Turner said.

"So don't start with them. I want another baby. So I won't agree with you giving me anti-depressants then. I won't," I say like I'm a child. It's my body so I get to decide. I can deal with the talking, but she's not gonna take getting pregnant away from me. "You can give me the sleeping pills but I won't agree with anti-depressants. I'm okay with talking. Even if you want to see me three times a week again," I say.

Tim looked up when I said that. I never told him I went that often to her. "Yes I'm sorry, I had to go three times a week back then because I got pregnant and was single and that guy caused me a lot of anxiety and trauma," I say as he kept starring at me. I hide my face into Lizzie's neck again. It's scary because I'm really vulnerable here. "I want to go home now, please," I whisper to Liz. "I'll ask if that's okay," Liz whispered back.

"What are you two whispering about?" Tim asked Liz. "Y/N is tired and she wants to go home. She just needed to know if we could," I say to the both of them. "That's fine by me. Y/N, I like to see you in two days at 1 pm," dr. Turner said. "Okay," I say. I don't believe she heard it but I was too tired to speak up. "Baby, could you carry me please," I ask as I crawl off Lizzie's lap towards him. I know Liz can't carry me. I'm bigger than her and she's really slim.

"I'll see you in two days Y/N. Now get some rest," dr. Turner said to me. "I will," I say. Tim lifted me up and walked down to the car. I was sort of snoozing in the car so when we got home I went to my bed immediately. "Y/N, could you please take the sleep medicine. I know you're tired now but this will let you sleep through the night, or day right now," Lizzie said to me. "Fine, but you better get me a glass of water then. I'm not gonna get up," I say as I get comfortable in my bed.

I heard Evie making a scene downstairs. I got out of my bed and went downstairs. "What's wrong with my sweet girl," I say as I see Evie. "I have no idea, I'm sorry," Scarlett said to me as she handed her over. "Okay, wait. I need to get down on the couch first. I'm too exhausted to stand up with a child in my arms and I can't drop Evie," I say as I refuse to take Evie from Scarlett.

As soon as I sat down I got my kid dropped in my arms. "I'm sorry Y/N, but I am going home. Evie is being really difficult. I want my own child and before that an hour for myself," she says as she gives me a kiss and leaves. "Evie, why are you acting out," I say as I start crying. "Please tell me why you do this baby. I wish you could tell me," I ask Evie.

"Okay, you give Evie to Lizzie before you let her fall. You need to sleep and I'm gonna give you the medicine and put you to bed. Don't even try to fight me baby," he says as he picked up Evie and gave her to Liz. "I'll be right back Liz, just gonna put this woman in her bed," he said to her and he picked me up bridal style.

When he gave me the medicine and laid me down I drifted off into a deep sleep.

Lizzie's POV

Evie was being really hard on me. She kept kicking me and tried to hit me. I was done with her behaviour so I putted her on the ground. I walked into the kitchen and poured myself a glass of wine. Today was hard for me too. Y/N has problems and I feel the need to look after her and fix her.

"Oh get me one of these too please," I hear Tim say. I pour him a glass too. "Here you go. Just get Evie to a doctor. This is not okay anymore," I say as I hand him his glass. She started kicking and hitting and I sat her down on the ground because I did not plan on dealing with it. I'm her aunt, I'm not gonna fix this. This is your mess. I'm gonna walk out just like Scarlett did earlier. If you need me with Y/N. Call me. Otherwise go see a doctor. I love you both, tell her that," I say as I walk out.

Tim's POV

Liz was right, Evie's behaviour was escalating. And Y/N and I need to find out what it was before we could ask people to babysit her. I made Evie a bottle and put her to bed afterwards. "Hey my sweet boy. Wanna play with dad for a while?" I say as I throw him into the sky. I love playtime with my son. I need to do it more. Especially if we're gonna try for another baby. I can't have that he feels abandoned.

"Okay big boy. Enough with the playing, you need to go to bed," I say as I pick him up. "No daddy, wanna sleep with you and mama," he said to me. "Okay for one night. But be careful for mama. Mama is a little sick. She needs to sleep a lot," I say to him. He nods and crawls into our bed really carefully. After that he cuddled into Y/N. It was cute to see them like that.