Chapter 42

Lizzie's POV

I hated that Y/N just knew I was pregnant. But she reacted really sweet. I did want an abortion. I know that isn't a decision everyone wants to make, but for me, I didn't think about it twice. I'd talk to Robbie this evening. I took Y/N downstairs to get some food and after that I drove her home.

"Do you want to come in with us? Evie is gonna be a happy girl again. We found out what was bothering her," I say to Liz. "Yeah sure. What was it?" She asked. Actually interested. It did surprise me a little because we just had a whole conversation about her having an abortion. "She had gas and expressed herself in an abnormal way. Now we know how to help her get rid of it and she should be totally fine," I say.

When we got inside I hear two happy kids. "Mama, you're home!!" Taylor shouted when I walked in. "Yes I am big boy and look who I brought with me," I say as I catch him when he flew towards me. "Auntie Liz," he said as he wanted a hug from her too. He still was a little bit shy towards her. "Get here sweet boy," she says as she took him over. "Hey little girl. How are you feeling," I say as I lift her up. She's all cuddly and I was happy to see my girl felt more like herself already.

~~ 5 months later ~~

Today was the day we started filming again. This time for Captain America: Civil war. I loved being back on set, but it was hard to be away from home so often. Tim and I kept trying to get pregnant but so far no luck. I did warn the producers I was trying to get pregnant. They didn't really care. Last time went fine too and there have been other movies where people were pregnant too.

Liz decided to do the abortion and she felt better when she had done it. She was okay with just being an aunt. Taylor turns 3 in two months so we're gonna throw a big party for him. This is his first birthday where we were together. I wanted him to have the best party. And Tim didn't mind as long as I planned most of it.

"Look there are our favourite Olsen sisters again," I hear Scarlett shout. "Oh shut it. It's not like you haven't seen us just last week," Liz said. "I know, but I'm your most favourite right," I say as I give her a big hug. "Yes you are, but don't tell Liz," she whispers, after that we start laughing. Liz just rolled her eyes. She's known us long enough now.

"I'm happy to see you too Liz," Scarlett said to Liz and she gave her a hug. "I know. I'm just kidding," Liz said laughing. "Oh you can be really mean Liz," Scarlett said semi hurt. "We should go to the rest. They hate it when we are too late. Just reminding you," I shout to them. I just walk down there already. I don't feel too good, but I have to start my period again. I hate it that we have a hard time getting pregnant.

"We're coming, if you just ware for us we can walk together," Lizzie shouted back. "Okay, okay, I'll wait. Just hurry up okay," I say. "Y/N?" Scarlett asks me. "What?" I ask. I'm getting a bit annoyed. "Why are you so cranky? You're normally really excited and happy when we're on set," Scarlett said. "I agree Y/N. This is more like when you were pregnant. Are you?" Liz asked. "No, we're not able to get pregnant. We've been trying for months now. I'm just about to get my period. I don't get how you both don't have a short temper when you are in your period. I'm in pain when I am, so I have the right to be cranky," I end my story.

"Shouldn't you do a test, just to be sure? We will stay with you, I promise," Liz said and Scarlett nodded. "Fine," I sigh because otherwise they won't stop. "Thank you Y/N. We'll grab one when we go to the store for lunch. We will go with the three of us and make sure everyone gets what they want without going for themselves," Scarlett said. She was really excited.

"Y/N, are you sure you are okay?" Liz asked me when she pulled me away from Scarlett. "Yeah, why wouldn't I be?" I ask, I know what she means but I just need to hear it from her. "You're struggling to get pregnant and I had an abortion," she whispered into my ear. "No, it's okay. It's your body. You have to make your own decisions. I think it's just painful that I got pregnant the first time from one night and now, after I miscarried, I can't get pregnant," I say to her. I almost start crying but I pull myself together.

We walked towards the set. Everyone was there and chatting like we never left each other. It felt good to be back honestly. Another thing everyone commented on was me not being pregnant this time. "Yeah very funny," I say as RDJ asked me again if I knew how to film if I wasn't pregnant. "Oh come on Y/N. I'm just kidding you," RDJ said. "And I don't think it's funny," I snap. I'm so done with this behaviour. I know how to do things when I'm not pregnant. They are being so annoying.

After we did some shots and fitted clothing it was lunchtime. "We are going to get the lunch. What does everyone want?" Scarlett shouted. "We just go to the place we always went," Lizzie said as that made their choices easier. We had a list so we went out to get it. First we stopped at the grocery store to get a few pregnancy tests for me. After that we went to the shop to get lunch.

"Food's here!" Scarlett shouted and everyone walked in. They were probably hungry because nobody was talking. I wasn't really hungry, I was too nervous. "We'll be right back. We're gonna take a little walk. We will be back in 15," Scarlett said. She grabbed her purse and walked towards the door. Liz and I followed. Scarlett had the tests in her purse so that was a smart idea.

"Y/N, if you do it now you will know it. We are here to help you through. You will never be alone, okay sweetheart?" Lizzie said as she gave me a kiss on my forehead. "Yeah, you're right. Let's do this," I say with a shaky voice.