Chapter 55

A/N
Lol it's currently 3 am and I just got home. Still wanted to give you the part so enjoy. Hope y'all are doing good xx

Lizzie's POV

I saw Y/N enjoyed those fighting scenes but I was worried about her. This could end really bad if she wasn't careful. I know they all know what they do but she will be thrown away too. I just don't want her to do that.

I sit there, looking at how they preform her stunts. It went well, I am so glad it did. I was really worried that something would happen. "Lizzie, you know you should keep breathing," I hear someone say. "Oh hey Chris," I say. It's Chris Evans. "I know it's hard to watch your sister do those things. She's pregnant and you want her to stay safe. But let her do her own things. She's an adult and she's pregnant. Now she still can do those things, she wants to do them. Don't take away her joy," he said as he punched my arm.

He was right I hated it. "Okay, you're right. I need to support her," I say and a deep sigh follows. "That's better. Now go join them because you two work together, remember?" He said to me. "Yes, I'll go, I'll go. Didn't know you wanted me to leave so bad," I say as I punch him back. Just a little harder than he did. "That's not fair Liz!" He shouts as I walk away.

Our stunts went well. It was 5 pm now so we were having dinner. We always eat early so we can do some things in the early evening. It was fun having dinner with the whole group. Everyone was talking and you always get to know each other better. RDJ was really talkative and Scarlett and Y/N barely said anything. Y/N was leaning onto Scar and Scar was giving her a massage I guess. I think she did hurt herself in some way.

"Hey, how are you?" I ask Scarlett and Y/N when I walk over to the two of them. "I'm tired and sour but I'm glad I could do my stunts by myself. Scar is giving me a massage because my shoulders are really tight. How 'bout you Liz?" Y/N asks me. "I'm fine. I was just really worried about you. You doing your own stunts, it freaked me out," I say to her.

"It's time to continue," someone shouts. Alright, let's finish this scene and we're done for the day. The better we preform the faster we're done. "Elizabeth, Y/N, could you two do your lines again. We felt like it missed the right energy. It sounded like Wanda didn't believe in Skyler. She does believe in her sister and she needs her sister. A little more convincing please," the director said.

When we finished this scene they let us go home. "Hey, do you wanna go for drinks?" Scarlett asked us. "Thanks but no," Y/N said really annoyed. Scarlett of all people should know Y/N can't drink and doesn't wanna join because she's pregnant. Or it was her intention. I'm not sure actually.

"Uh, yeah sure, I'm in," I say as Y/N walked away. I wasn't sure what was wrong with Scarlett but it was rude. "Scar, what the fuck was that? You know she can't drink and won't go out because she's not able to handle us being drunk and her being sober," I say as I hit Scarlett on her head. Not too hard, just hard enough.

"Sorry, Tim asked me to upset her and make sure she would get home quick," Scarlett said as she started laughing. "Oh, alright. Well I still want those drinks actually. So what are you waiting for Scar?" I say as I get up.

Y/N's POV

Why did Scar do that? She know I can't do that and I hate how she made me feel. I'll just go home because Liz walked away with Scar. "Liz wait!" I shout as I run after her. "What do you want?" She asked me. "I'm sorry, but can you give me the car keys because I need to get my own ass home," I say really annoyed. "Oh right, I can drive you home too," she said. "No I will drive my own ass home because I am done with the two of you," I snap. I'm so done with that behaviour of hers. I'm not some fragile, porselein doll.

When she got the keys of my car outta her bag. I snatch them out of her hand and walk off. I'm so done with her. I got in the car and I was pretty angry. I know I should wait till I'm calmed down so I decide to do that. I don't want an accident.

Lizzie's POV

"I feel so bad. Couldn't you think of a better way to sent her home Scarlett?" I ask really annoyed. How could she be so stupid. "You know what. Forget those drinks. I'm gonna stop my sister before she gets behind the wheel," I say before she can answer me. "Liz wait," she starts. I'm not interested so I just walk away.

"Hey Y/N, wait. Can I get back home too?" I ask her. "Oh so now your 'date' with Scarlett is off huh?" She asks me. I know she's hurt and mad. "Y/N please, I'm so sorry. I know it was wrong," I say as I start to knock on her window. "Liz just leave me alone. You hurt me," she's crying hysterically now. "Open the door please, you're in no condition to drive. Let me get you home safe, please," I say as I keep on knocking.

It took a while but then she unlocked her door. "Get out so I can hug you baby," I say as I open her door. She came out and let herself fall into my arms. "Why did she do that? I don't get it. Why would she hurt me like that? On purpose. She did it on purpose Lizzie," she says as she lets herself fall to the ground.

"Come on. I'll take you home sweetie. Tim and the kids will be happy to see you again after a long day," I say to cheer her up. "Lizzie, my kids already are asleep. You know that," Y/N said disappointed. "Oh come on. You can wake them up. They love their mama sweetie. Tim wouldn't mind," I say as I try to cheer her up again. It worked, she agreed and got into the passenger's seat.