Chapter 27

Scarlett's POV

I grabbed little Evie and put her in the car. After that I went back in to grab Liz and I carried her to the car. She was feeling a little better, but I didn't let her walk.

When we arrived at the hospital a few nurses and dr. Montgomery were waiting for us. They took care of Liz and I went upstairs to go see Y/N. "Hey, there you are. Look who I brought here," I say as I walk into Y/N's room. "There's my sweet girl," Y/N said as she sat up. "I'm glad to see you're able to get up for yourself. Do you wanna have your little girl?" I ask. Y/N already has those grabby hands. It made me laugh. "Give me my baby, my breasts are killing me because I haven't fed my sweet baby in over 10 hours. Where is Liz by the way?" She asked me as I handed Evie over.

I told her everything that happened the last 24 hours and that she was in the hospital. "Wait, why are you still here. Go check on Lizzie please," Y/N almost demanded. "I'm already gone. Enjoy the time with your baby," I say as I almost run off. She's a little intimidating right now.

I walk towards the nurses desk because I have no clue what room Lizzie is in. "Hey, I'm looking for Elizabeth Olsen. I brought her in 10 minutes ago I guess. Doctor Montgomery took her I guess," I say to one of the nurses. She gives me the room number and I walk into the room.

Lizzie looks really pale but seems to be doing a little better. She's chatting with doctor Montgomery and a nurse. "Hey Liz, I was sent to check on you. Y/N didn't want me in her room I guess. She was really worried about you too though," I say as I walk in.

Lizzie's POV

I'm glad to hear Y/N is doing better. I still feel a little lightheaded but the world isn't spinning as bad as it was. Scarlett is good company, but doctor Montgomery was good company as well. She's a really nice woman. "Hey Scarlett, good to see you. Glad you brought her in. She was mostly dehydrated and after some food she will feel better soon. Take good care of her," doctor Montgomery said as she walked out.

Scarlett's POV

"It's good to see you do better than before. You gave me a little scare miss," I say as I carefully punch her arm. "Come on. I'm not a porselein vase. You don't have to be so careful with me. I feel a lot better after the fluids and the food they gave me when I came in. I think I'll be discharged in a few," she told me.

When she said that a nurse walked into the room. "Miss Olsen, we'll discharge you now. Just keep drinking enough water and eat a few times a day please," the nurse said as she was signing Lizzie's discharge papers.

"Come, let's see Y/N. I think she'll be happy to see you Liz," I say as I grab all her stuff. When we got to Y/N's room she was feeding little Evie. "Hey, can I come in or do you want me to wait a few minutes?" I ask as I open the door a little. "No, please come in. I don't mind if you see how I feed my baby. You've done it yourself too so you know the drill," she says laughing but she tries to move as little as possible.

"Oh I brought a little gift by the way," I say as I open the door far enough for Liz to walk in. "Hey little sis. I'm glad you're okay again. You gave me a huge scare yesterday. Mom was scared to lose you too by the way. She would love to meet Evie. I was so mad that I just sent her and Ash and MK home," Lizzie said as she walked past me towards Y/N's bed.

Y/N's POV

I am glad to see Liz is doing okay. She should stop worrying about me though. She worked herself up so much she had to get admitted herself. The doctors said that if my stats stayed like this and I was able to get outta bed myself, I was cleared to go home.

The next day the doctors decided I was cleared to go home. I could walk around and do some things. I still needed help with my sweet little Evie, but Liz was all cleared again as long as she ate and drank enough water.

~~ 3 months later ~~

Today was the day of the premiere. Evie was an easy baby. She slept a lot and didn't wake me up too often in the night. She's only 3 months old and she already is the best baby ever. Mom and I made things up. Ash and MK were still being annoying, I tried to ignore them as much as I possibly could. That pissed mom off but I didn't really care. They didn't ask how I was when I was pregnant once. Now they want Evie all the time. I don't want that. They could've just texted me once every month and I would give them a chance. They just screwed it up.

Mom would come over soon to watch Evie. Liz and I had to go to the premiere of Avengers: Age of Ultron. Both Lizzie and I wore long dresses with deep V necks. It freaked me out because I was afraid to leak milk or that my dress didn't stay where it was supposed to. "Liz, I can't wear this. I'm gonna freak out. It will go wrong and I'll humiliate myself," I start to lose my mind. I start pacing around when I feel Lizzie pulling me into a hug. "You will be okay sweetie. You can do it. Nothing will happen. Let's go and have some fun," Lizzie said to me.

Mom arrived 5 minutes before we had to leave. "Mom, why can't you just be early and on time for ones. You are freaking me out. I've pumped so give her the milk I pumped. If it isn't enough, there's formula. I need to drink when I'm at the premiere because otherwise I will lose my mind," I shout at mom. "Y/N you better calm down. You do t get to speak to your mom like that," she says to me. I just walked out. "Liz, we need to leave now if we want to be on time and meet Scarlett before the premiere," I say as I pull her by her arm.