Chapter 6

Scarlett's POV

I was overwhelmed when I heard that young girl talk. She has been through a lot at a pretty young age. For now she's safe in my arms, but I know she should be talking to Lizzie, not to me. I hear Lizzie coming upstairs, I guess she heard Y/N was having an intense panic attack.

"Y/N, Lizzie is coming upstairs. Do you want to talk to her? Or do you just want to lay here for a while? Both are okay with me, you can also talk to her while I stay with you. You could keep laying in my lap if you want to," I say to her to give her a few options. "Not now please. I want to finish my story but only with you around first please," she whispers to me.

*knock knock* "Can I come in?" I hear Lizzie ask. "You sure you don't want her here?" I ask to be sure. "No I said I didn't want her inhere just don't let her in okay," she whispers annoyed. "Lizzie, Y/N prefers not. We'll be down when she's ready to come down okay?" I say to Lizzie. I can hear her heart break and mine breaks a little too. What can be this bad that she doesn't want to tell her sister. "Oh okay, I'll leave the two of you, if you need anything just let me know. "

She left. I felt bad for both of the girls. Lizzie got pushed away by her own sister and Y/N is too scared to tell Liz whatever she is going to tell me. "Y/N are you ready to continue or do you want to just lay down?" I ask. "I think I'm ready to continue. Is it okay if I lay on your lap again? I felt safer when you were stroking my head," she replies. "Of course that's not a problem," I reply.

Y/N's POV

I'm grateful for Scarlett. She's like a second mom right now. I take a sip of my water before I'm able to continue. "I ended with telling I got pregnant right?" I ask and look to Scarlett, she nods yes. "So I found out I was pregnant when I was a week late. I loved it. I always wanted to be a mom at a pretty young age maybe I was thinking about 22 or 23 years old but it was fine by me. He on the other hand wasn't happy at all. He called me stupid and asked how I could be pregnant because we always did it safe. We didn't do it safe all the time because we would both be too drunk to find ourselves a condom. He was rough when he was drunk, but I kinda liked him that way. He took the lead and even if he already had his orgasm, he continued until I had one too. But if he did it like that he already came inside me. The chances of me getting pregnant were present. Well I told him and he got mad but kinda accepted it. So I thought we were doing okay and he took care of me. Made sure I had appointments and got checked out every few weeks because I was really young. He was 5 years older than me so he was 24 and felt really responsible. In the beginning everything was okay. I had pretty severe morning sickness but we pulled through. It got bad when I started showing. He said I couldn't gain that much weight, that that made me ugly again. When he came home at 5 am after a night out with his friends I was throwing up really bad. I was 4 months pregnant and was showing pretty fast because I was so skinny. He was drunk and abusive. He pulled me away from the toilet and started hitting and kicking me. I miscarried the day after. I couldn't keep my baby safe," I started crying again.

Scarlett's heart was breaking for me, I could see it. She was so pale and quiet, she even stopped stroking my head. "Y/N I- I didn't know, I'm so sorry. Having a miscarriage must be so hard, especially when it happens under those circumstances," Scarlett says totally overwhelmed. Fortunately she pulled herself together and started stroking my head again.

"Can I continue Scarlett?" I ask her, she nods so I continue. "I never told anyone I got pregnant because it was winter and oversized sweaters were good to cover my belly up. Because I never told them in the first place I felt like I couldn't tell them I miscarried my baby. I did went home. Mom saw all the bruises and she said I wasn't going back to him. She also forced me to go to the hospital. I had to demand the doctors not to tell my mom about having a miscarriage. They didn't like that, but because I was older than 18 they had to listen to me. They send in an OB/GYN doctor but they said I just needed to be checked and it was routine after an abuse like I went through. Fortunately everything was fine. It was a relief for me, I was so afraid he did some damage, I mean he made me miscarriage. The miscarriage did safe my own life though. I had no internal bleeding. After that I had really bad panic attacks, I stress when I'm around strange man who look like him and I'm really shut down about my own head towards my family. Lizzie seems to be the o my one bothered by that. Right now I don't care I hurt her feelings, I'm so terrified. I'm afraid she's gonna send me away if she found out what happened to me or if I tell her I'm barely eating again because I'm too thick," I finish my story up. The last 10 years were just not that interesting and I'm not ready to tell Scarlett or anyone the last thing that's been on my mind.

A/N
Another long part. Hope you liked it. Tips or requests are welcome.