Chapter 61

Y/N's POV

"We were walking towards the door when Y/N needed to stop. She said she had a shooting pain in her back after that she really fell down. She started about getting admitted into the hospital so I wanted to call an ambulance. This isn't working Tim. She's in so much pain, this isn't good for her or her babies. Tim you need to decide. She's your wife," Lizzie says to him. She's really agitated and worried.

Lizzie's POV

"Can we go inside please. I'm freezing out here," Y/N whispered. "Y/N, your forehead is burning. We need to get her inside and call an ambulance Tim. She isn't okay anymore," I say to Tim. He grabbed his phone and called an ambulance for her.

We sat her down on the couch, the ambulance was on its way. "Aunt Lizzie?" Taylor asks as he walked into the living room. He was quiet like he knew something was wrong with Y/N. "What's up sweetie?" I ask him as I bend down to his level. "Mama is really sick, isn't she?" He asked me. He looked really upset. "Hey kiddo, mama is indeed. She will go to the hospital soon. She might have to stay there," Tim said as he walked in with Evie. "Mama leaving us?" Evie said upset. "She might have to for her own safety," I say to Evie.

The ambulance arrived and they took Y/N. I stayed here with the kids until mom would arrive. Evie was inconsolable after Y/N and Tim left. "Hey baby girl, mama and daddy are at the hospital. Do you want me to call them?" I ask her. "Yes please Amur Lizzie," she said.

I called Tim and he answered immediately. "Hey Liz, what's up?" He asked me. "Daddy, I miss you," Evie said. "Sorry, she didn't stop crying and she misses the both of you. How is she Tim?" I need to know, now.

"Let me talk to the kids first Liz. I wanna talk to them," he says. I know this is gonna be bad. "Taylor could you come here please. Daddy is on the phone," I shout. He came running down the stairs. "Careful please," I say to him.

"Daddy how is mama?" Taylor asked him. "Hey kid. Mama is okay. She's in a lot of pain and will have to stay here for the next few months. Her back is too unstable and the babies need to stay safe too. I'm sorry sweetie, this is not ideal but this is the only solution for mama," Tim said. I could hear his heart break for Y/N.

"I'll call you back in a few Tim. I'm gonna bring the kids to bed. I'll get to the hospital when mom arrives her," I say before I end the call. "Nana comes?" Evie asked me. "Yes she will. But you will see her in the morning," I say to her. I take them to bed. They both didn't resist me bringing them to their beds. They went asleep right away.

"Hey, they're asleep. Please tell me about Y/N. I need to know how she is Tim. I'm worried about my little sister," I say begging. "Okay. So she has been to active. Her back couldn't take it. A nerve got stuck inside her spine. They fixed that by cracking her back. She was freaking out but she's okay now. Right now she just needs to rest and let her back heal. The babies are fine for now. She's 20 weeks so she's gonna be in the hospital till she's due. We can't risk anything and Y/N can't rest when she's at home. This is her only option for a good outcome. I need to figure out a way to make this work with the kids and my work. Oh and how about the film? You aren't done filming yet," he said. This is a lot to take in.

"Sorry, Liz, are you okay?" Tim asked. I was so overwhelmed I couldn't talk. "I am sorry. Uhm no actually I'm not okay. It's a lot and I'm uh... I- I don't know," I say before I start crying. "Liz, I am so sorry. I should've brought it a different way. I didn't mean to overwhelm you," Tim apologised.

I sat there a while and just cried. "When will your mom arrive Liz?" Tim asked me. "Uhm right. She should be here within 5 minutes. After that I'm coming to the hospital. I want to be there for her too," I say to him. "Mom is here. I have to go. I'll see you in a bit Tim."

"Where is Y/N? I need to see her," mom said. "Oh no, I'm getting to the hospital. You agreed to babysit so I could leave too. You're not going to see her," I say as I leave. "I'm sorry Liz. I'm just worried about my daughter," she said. I just shake my head and leave.

Once I arrived at the hospital I ran upstairs to Y/N's room. Tim told me where it was so I didn't have to ask anyone. "I came as fast as I could. How is Y/N doing?" I ask as I run into the room. I'm a little bit out of breath but that's okay. "They gave her a painkiller, it didn't work. She got a sedative half an hour ago. She's asleep now and she should be asleep until tomorrow morning," he said to me.

"Maybe you could go home. The kids need you too and mom wants to see her. I'll stay here with her. I'm gonna sleep here. Mom can come tomorrow when I leave. We have to make a schedule because we all have lives. We need to help Y/N because she won't survive this if she needs to do this on her own. Or if she even feels like she's alone. We need to look after her Tim," I say as I make sure he goes home.

They placed an extra bed in her room so I can sleep properly too. I informed Scarlett too. I needed someone on set to know and she's a really good friend of ours. She still supports me in everything. A good support system makes life so much easier.