Chapter 18

Lizzie's POV

I was a little overwhelmed by her fierce reaction. She normally doesn't react like that so I just follow her. "Liz, I ca- I can't breath, panic attack. Help me," she says, or at least she tries to say it. I pull her in for a hug, I hope it'll help her calm down. "Shtt, you need to calm down sweetie. Think about your baby, think about the little bean growing inside you," I try to calm her down. It's not working. "Y/N you need to calm down, now. This is not good for the both of you," I say, again, it doesn't work.

"Scarlett, are you around?" I shout. I'm desperate, this isn't good. "Sorry miss, she's not gonna hear you. She isn't close," a woman says. "Then get her here, please. Be quick because otherwise this girl is gonna lose it," I scream at her.

Scarlett's POV

I hear there is a lot of commotion on set. I'm not sure why so I decided to look. "Miss Johansson there you are. This one woman was screaming for you and said the other girl was gonna lose it if I didn't get you soon," a woman says, I've never seen her around but that's not important. "Get me to them, now!" I shout. She runs towards Y/N and Liz.

"What happened?" I ask as I'm still out of breath due to the run. "Y/N, look at me, why are you panicking. Can you tell me please?" I ask her, but it doesn't seem to work. "Liz, could you lay her in my lap and get her a glass of water and a wet towel," I demand.

I'm glad Lizzie knows that I didn't mean to shout at her, but right now Y/N needs to calm down and Lizzie should suck it up for now. I pull her into my lap and start rocking her as I hum her a song. I keep her head on my chest, she might calm down if she hears my steady heartbeat.

Lizzie came back with a wet towel and a bottle of water. Y/N calmed down a little but not enough. "Y/N, you need to breath again. Otherwise I'm gonna take you to the hospital right away!" Lizzie yells, she lost her temper. Y/N cuddled into me even more. Lizzie scared her, I've never seen her so secretive towards Lizzie.

"Liz could you leave for a minute and calm yourself down please?" I ask very polite, I know Y/N needs to calm down, Liz is right, but it wasn't the right to shout at Y/N. "Can you tell me what triggered this please?" I ask. "I- one of the producers looked like him," she mumbles. "Okay, but he isn't the one. The one who did that to you got caught. You know that, it's all safe, you are safe," I say. I finally feel her calm down.

"Can you get Lizzie back here please? She scared me when she started screaming at me," I hear Y/N whisper. "Of course, we can go find her too if you want?" I suggest. She needs to get up and walk. "Okay," she agrees.

Lizzie's POV

What was wrong with me. Why did I shout at her like that? I think I was scared to lose her, but if I kept acting like this I'd definitely lose her. I see them coming up to me, she needs Scarlett to hide behind. I scared her and why did I do it? Because she had an uncontrollable panic attack because she saw someone who looked like him?! I could hit myself right now.

"Hey Liz, Y/N and I wanted to talk about something with you. Can we go to one of our trailers. You guys need to film your first scene in an hour," Scarlett says. Omg the filming, I totally forgot about that part. "Yes, let's do that. Can we go to your trailer Scar?" I ask. Hers is all cozy and ours doesn't even have a couch yet.

We went to Scarlett's trailer and talked about it. I don't know how many times I apologised but it was necessary. "I forgive you Liz, but please, never do that again. You scared the living shit outta me," Y/N whispers. "Oh I'm so sorry sweetie. I didn't mean to scare you, I would never do anything to hurt you. I just got really scared and jealous," I say with a sigh. "Huh, jealous? Why would you be jealous?" Scarlett asks confused. "Jealous of you. I'm afraid she replaces me with you," I say, it sounds so stupid.

Y/N's POV

I forgive Liz, I'm glad we talked it out. Now I'm really excited, this pregnancy makes my mood change really quick. "Well Liz, let's go, we have to film in a bit," I say. I probably sounded like I'm a little kid on Christmas Day, but I didn't care at all. I start pulling Liz by her arm. "Come on, we need to go, otherwise we'll be too late and that would be embarrassing. Today's incident was bad enough," I say.

She got up, she looked so confused. 15 minutes ago I was still crying into her arms and now I'm like this. "Don't look at me like that Liz, those stupid hormones are driving me insane. I'm just really excited to start filming," I say. I'm glad Lizzie starts laughing and Scarlett joins her. "Now let's go, you're taking too long Liz. I'm pregnant and I'm faster," I shout at her.

Lizzie looks at me like I'm nuts. "You're only 3 months now, you have a small bump, you can't play the pregnancy card yet," she shouts at me. "Oh just look at me," I say with those sparks in my eyes. I know I haven't had them in a while. I start to feel better. I'm going to call doctor Turner tomorrow and ask for tips with this producer.

A/N
Sorry, this part is a little odd, the writing didn't go as I planned. I hope y'all still like it.