Chapter 31

Y/N's POV

When Timmy asked me the one question I froze. "Y/N, could you please answer me?" Timmy says. "I- I- uhm I'm a little overwhelmed," I say stuttering. "Y/N, are you okay?" I hear Lizzie ask. I start to feel dizzy and everything starts to turn. "No, I might faint," I say before I collapse to the ground.

"Y/N, we've called an ambulance. You are feeling really hot and you were having twitches and it seems like you're in pain. Stay down for me, please," I hear Timmy say. "I think I was pregnant and I'm miscarrying now," I whisper to him as I start to cry. "It's okay, do you want Evie. I'll let you sit up if you have her but not more than that," he said to me. I just nodded and he got Evie. Liz sat down next to me and gave me a hug.

"Hey what happened there?" She asked me. "I didn't feel too good this morning so I took a pregnancy test and it was positive. I think I just miscarried my baby," I whisper and I start crying again.

"Mama," I hear Evie say. I start crying so hard. It's the first time she said it really towards me. Mostly she just mumbles it and this was a loud mama directed to me. "Yes baby, mama is here. Come here my sweet girl," I say as I take her from Tim.

We sat there for 10 minutes maybe. When the ambulance arrived Liz took Evie over but Evie did not agree at all. She started yelling and shouting and even tried to hit Liz. "Evie be nice to aunt Lizzie!" I shout at her. She stopped immediately. "Thank you baby," I say as I give her a kiss when the paramedics took me.

"Miss we were called because you fainted and were twitching. We like to take you to the hospital and let them check you out," one of the paramedics said to me. "That's fine. I think I just miscarried. That was probably the reason," I answer them.

"Could you ask Tim to come with the kids and could you let him come here first. Please?" I ask really nice. I need to say yes first. "Hey I'm here. Heard you were asking for me," he said. "Yes, yes I do wanna marry you my idiot," I say to him as I smile. "I'm glad you do. I'll give you your ring when you're cleared," he said and gave me a kiss. They took me to the hospital. Liz came with me because she knows hospitals still scare me.

When Tim arrived at the hospital I was already checked out. I did miscarry. Besides that I was fine. According to the gynaecologist I couldn't have done anything to prevent miscarrying. That hurt but it also calmed me down. My body just wasn't ready for another baby I guess. "Hey Tim, I did lose a baby," I say as he came into the room. "Mama, mama," I hear Evie say. "Come here Evie. It's okay mommy is here," I say as I take her over from Tim.

"I'm gonna get some coffee. Can I make you happy with something?" Liz asks. She knew I needed a moment alone with Tim. "A black coffee for me and a large latte macchiato for Y/N," he said. He knew me too good. "I lay with mama?" I hear Taylor say. "Oh of course you can big man," I make room for him so he can lay next to me. When Liz came back I was half asleep. The miscarriage took its toll on my body. "Get me my coffee now please. I need it or I'll fall asleep," I say as I grab my latte macchiato. "Okay, this one tastes like heaven," I say as I take a few sips. Careful not to spill it on my sweet kids.

~~ 2 days later ~~

Today was Evie's first birthday. We threw a small party because after all I was still recovering from my miscarriage. I had to take it slow for at least a week. I am not good with taking it slow. I hate it when I can't do whatever the hell I want. We invited my whole family so MK and Ash were allowed to come too. A few friends were coming too. Including Scarlett of course. She really became a close friend over time.

I hear Evie woke up so I get outta bed to go to her. I notice Timmy wasn't there and Evie magically stopped crying. I fall back into my pillows and enjoy this moment for myself. It isn't too long because Tim got Evie to me. "I'm gonna make her a bottle and you can give it to her. Do you want something for yourself?" He asked as he walked downstairs. "A cup of tea please, thank you," I say. He made some agreeing sound.

I was just cuddling with my baby girl when my phone rang. It said Scarlett. "Hey Scar, how are you?" I ask her. "Hey, I'm doing good. How are you? I heard what happened. I am so sorry. Oh and how is your little birthday girl?" She asked a lot of questions for the early morning. "I'm glad you're doing good. I'm okay, just hate the fact that I need to rest. And my little girl is lying on mommy's chest and waiting for daddy to bring her bottle. I'm so grateful for Tim. He does so much now I'm not allowed to do too much. I couldn't wish for a better fiancé," I say to her. "What did you say?!" I hear Scarlett shout. "I forgot to tell you. Liz and I both got engaged last Sunday. But I miscarried so everything got a little chaotic," I say. I can't believe I forgot to tell Scar.

"Liz told me she got engaged and what happened to you. It's okay you forgot. You had to process a miscarriage. It's hard to lose a baby, no matter how far along you were," she says. I know she meant it because she said it with this calm, reassuring voice of her. "I'm gonna see you later today because I need to feed my baby girl," I say as we finished our conversation.