Chapter 39

Y/N's POV

I was a little annoyed that Timmy started cooking. I wanted to do something for him for once. "Hey Taylor, wake up sweetheart. Evie, wake up baby," I say as I start to shake them awake. "Okay mama, could I lay here for a little longer please?" He asked me with this cute sleepy voice. "Nope, get up. Daddy is cooking and dinner is almost ready. Go see if you can help him," I say as I put him on the ground.

He ran to his father and I heard them chat. "So little miss Evie wake up please," I say as I shake myself to wake her up. "No mama," she says as she starts kicking and punching me. "Au! Evelyn behave!" I shout as I put her on the ground. Damn it, that hurt. "What happened?" Tim asks as he ran in with Taylor on his arm. "Little miss here decided to kick and punch me because I tried to wake her up. She hit me on a really painful spot. I still have a sensitive belly and she hit me at the wrong place," I sigh as I rub my belly.

"I am so sorry baby, hopefully we will find out why she's acting like that tomorrow. Now let's eat, I'll put them to bed afterwards and you can go to bed," Tim said to me. "I could put Taylor down if you want to make it quicker. I'll put Evie down again afterwards," I say. I'm so thankful that Tim always wants to help.

When we finished dinner Evie had eaten most of her food and when she had enough she started throwing it everywhere where it shouldn't be. "Evelyn please stop this," I say as I'm crying. "Mama okay?" Taylor asked me, when I didn't answer he looked at his dad. "Mama is really tired and she's sick and your sister is giving her mama a really hard time. Your mama feels like she is falling on her knees and they won't stop bleeding," Tim explained. "Oh, you want a kiss mama. It always helps me if I fall," he said to me as he walked over to me. "Yes you can sweet boy," I say.

He climbed on my lap and gave me a kiss. "Thank you Tay, I already feel better," I say. "Are you ready to go to bed?" Tim asked the kids. "Yes daddy, I'm pretty tired," Taylor said. Evie didn't say anything. She was too busy throwing things. "Evie, can you stop please?" I ask her as polite as I can. Her answer was throwing things towards me. "Okay Evelyn now it has been enough. You're going to your bed, now," Tim said as he picked her up from her chair. He just ignored the fact she wanted to hit him.

"Taylor do you want me to put you to bed while daddy puts Evie to bed?" I ask him. "That okay mama," he said to me as he wanted me to pick him up. "Come here big guy," I say as I lift him up and throw him in the air. I took him upstairs, made him ready for bed and put him down. I read him one story and he immediately fell asleep. I brushed my teeth and went to bed too.

A few minutes later Tim walked into the room. "Okay I am getting over that girl baby. We need to find out what's wrong with her because this is not funny anymore. But she's asleep now," he said to me. "Now get here you pretty lady," he said when he jumped in bed. "Be careful you idiot. Get your ass over here. You know exactly what I want," I say as I start to kiss him.

We had an amazing night. "This was so good," I say as I fall back onto the bed. "Oh I know it was," he says as he kept kissing me. "Haha you idiot. But I need to sleep. Tomorrow is gonna be a lot for me," I say as I cuddle into him. "I'm gonna take some of the medication so I'll be out in a few. I'm sorry babe," I give him a kiss and take my medication. We cuddled until I fell asleep.

Tim's POV

She is so cute when she sleeps. I hope we find out what's bothering Evie so much. I want to help her and Y/N. I know something is wrong and it's making staying positive for Y/N really hard. I see she wants to throw things around a little too often. She can have a short temper but she always controls it. I think that's really wonderful. I also know that Y/N really wants another pregnancy and to have a baby, with me. She is also so great with Taylor. He adores that woman.

"Daddy?" I hear through the baby phone. "Can't sleep. Sleep with you please?" Taylor asked. I get up, carefully so I won't wake Y/N. "Hey, why can't you sleep big boy?" I ask him. "I feel bad mama is sick. I don't like Evie right now and mama is in pain. Why?" He asked me. It confused him a lot. "Come with me. But this will be the last time okay? We can't keep doing this," when I lift him up I hear Evie cry too. "Go to mama, I'll check on Evie. Be quiet for mama okay," I say as I give him a kiss.

I open Evie's door and see she's up too. "Why are you up little girl?" I ask her. "Mama?" She asks. "Nope, mama is asleep," I say as I try to put her back down. That didn't help. "Mama, mama, mama," she cried. "Okay, you can come with us too. But be quiet and careful mama is asleep," I say as I lift her up.

"Hey, what's all this?" I hear a really sleepy voice say. "Sorry, they both couldn't sleep. I told you to be quiet Tay," I say as I rub his head. "No it's okay. You woke me up when you got out," she said. "Hey sweet girl. Do you wanna lay with mama?" Y/N asks. When Evie made those grabby hands I just prayed everything would go well.

"Come here. You wanna lay on me again?" Y/N asked Evie. She immediately crawled on top of Y/N. When she rested her head she was asleep. "I'm sorry we have a bed full of kids now baby," I apologise to her. She's never gonna sleep much. "It's okay, I love having my kids around Timmy. You know that and if Evie lays like this, I feel like I can keep her safe. It feels like I'm pregnant again.