Chapter 67

Y/N's POV

When doctor Turner left I had time to think. I was sure I wanted to give birth naturally if that was a possibility. I had to do it without an epidural again. Tim had to be there and if Liz and maybe Scar could be there that would be nice too.

Maybe I should discuss this with Tim later. Maybe I had to discuss this with doctor Turner and doctor Montgomery too. I felt a sharp pain in my back. This wasn't good I guess because I started to get trouble breathing too. I couldn't talk anymore so I threw one of the books on the ground to get the attention of Olivia. "What's wrong?" She asked as she stormed in.

I tried to tell her I felt a sharp pain and after that I got trouble breathing but I couldn't. "Code blue!" She shouted. My body started to feel really weird and I heard my monitor started to beep irregular.

Tim's POV

I got a call from the hospital, that couldn't be good. "Yes, this is he. How can I help you," I say. I listen to them talk, one of my coworkers starts talking to me. I just put my hand up to make her shut up. "She what? I'm coming now. Are the babies okay?" I ask as I grab my things. "Okay, I'm on my way," I say as I end the call.

"Where are you going Tim, we have a meeting," it was my coworker. "Yeah and my wife almost died. They lost her heartbeat for a few seconds. She's pregnant with twins. So I'm outta here I'll let the boss know and deal with the meeting on your own," I say annoyed.

I rushed over to the hospital, I called my mom to take the kids home after daycare. "I came as fast as possible," I say to the nurse. "She's okay again. She had a shooting pain in her back and after that she had trouble breathing. Unfortunately we haven't found out what caused that yet. The back pain could've been the baby kicking on her spine. That happened before. We just can't find a reason why she got trouble breathing," the nurse said to me.

Y/N's POV

This was a really scary experience but my babies were fine. I was glad Tim was here now. I just wanted to discuss everything with him. "Hey, you scared me babe," Tim said as he grabbed my hand. "I'm sorry sweetie. But now you're here I want to discuss my birthing plan with you. Just because these two little girls could arrive sooner than expected," I say to him.

"That's a good idea. Tell me everything please," he said as he sat down on the end of my bed. "So as last time, I want to have a natural birth without an epidural. As long as that's safe and possible at least. If it's not, a C-section is fine too, just not my first choice," I say as I stare him down. "Okay, natural, no epidural and in case of emergency C-section," he repeats.

I look at him for a few seconds before I continue. "Okay I want you there of course. We need a place to drop the kids. At my moms or maybe at your parents house. I also prefer to have Lizzie and Scarlett there. Is that okay with you?" I ask him. "Oh of course it's okay. You're the one who has to give birth to two babies. I will follow your lead and you can call me whatever you want," he said to me as he gave me a kiss.

"Oh wait Tim. My mom can't be here when I'm in labour. She's only gonna judge me and I can't have that. Thank you for letting me decide what I want," I say as I sit up so I can give him a kiss too.

~~ 2 weeks later ~~

I woke up in the middle of the night with serious pain. I was having Braxton hicks the last few days so I was more out my bed to control them. I said I would meet doctor Turner outside at 9 am. I was not able to make it there because those were serious contractions. I got out of bed and started pacing around.

"Y/N, why are you up? It's... 2 am," Lizzie said. I totally forgot she stayed over tonight. "I believe I'm in active labour. This is stronger than they were the last few days and they just feel different," I say. "Okay, I'll time them for a while. Oh keep breathing please," Liz said to me. Right breathing during labour is a good idea.

We were awake for almost an hour. I had contractions every 7 minutes for almost 1 minute. "Try to get some sleep now sweetie. Do you want me to get a nurse?" Liz asked me. "Uhm no it's okay for now. Maybe later," I say to her.

I went back to bed but I just wanted to get out again. Liz fell asleep again I decided to get out and start walking around. I heard Liz started to turn a lot so I went outside my room. "Y/N, why are you out of your bed?" Olivia asked me. "I'm in labour now. They were every 7 minutes for almost 1 minute," I say to her as I start pacing around again.

Olivia watches me for a few minutes. "Okay, now I think you need to lay back down again. You need to rest Y/N," Olivia says as she starts pushing me towards my room. "Fine. Could you notify doctor Turner that she has to come to me please. I can't go outside," I say to her. "I'll do that if you get into your bed and stay there until 7 am. That's only 3 more hours," she said to me.

I fell asleep for a little while. When I woke up my contractions were stronger and closer together. I have no clue how I slept through that. "I gave you a little morfine. You needed to rest and lay down," Olivia said as she saw I was awake again. "Why?" I asked confused. "I asked her. You were moaning in pain," Liz said. She was awake and ready for the day. "Oh, I didn't even notice actually. Can I please walk around again?" I ask. The last thing directed towards doctor Montgomery, she walked into my room. "Yes, you can. Don't over do it please. You need your energy for the delivery because this will be harder than Evie's," she said.