Chapter 50

Y/N's POV

I can't believe Evie just took her first steps. I'm still in a lot of pain, but Evie made it better. "Tim, could you get Evie into my bed. I want cuddle time with my baby, well I need it," I say. "Hey baby, come to mama. But be careful please. Mama has a lot of pain," I say to her as I lay her into my bed.

"Did you hear anything about Liz yet? Is she okay? I need to know if my sister is okay," I start to cry. "Mama no cry," Evie says. "I'm sorry baby. Mama is scared. Because a bad thing happened to aunt Liz and me. That's why mama is in a lot of pain now. Everything will be okay in a few days," I say to Evie as I give her a kiss. She cuddled into me and lays her head on my belly. "It's like a pillow mama," she says as she starts laughing. "Oh? Is it?" I say laughing. "Mama don't move so much," Evie says.

"Oh sorry princess. Mama will try to stay still so you can sleep. It's late already and you need to sleep baby," I say as I control my breathing. "Tim, could you check on Lizzie for me please. I need to know how Lizzie is doing," I say to him. "I will. But first, do I need to take Evie off of you?" He asks me. "No let her sleep, it's okay," I say as I rub her back.

Lizzie's POV

I feel horrible. I'm glad Scarlett came to me. I feel safer with her around. *Knock knock* "It's me Liz, Tim. Y/N wanted me to check on you, can I come in?" I am really glad he asked before he came in. I think he's one of the men who can come in. "Yes you can," I say.

"Y/N is really worried about you Liz. She blames herself. She feels like she failed to protect you. And I want to know if you're okay too," he says as he comes closer. "Stop, please," I shout. "I'll stop, I'll stay right here. It's okay Liz. I get that you've been through a lot. You are the one in charge and we do everything on your terms," he says as he even takes a step back.

I was so glad he did that. It calmed me down a lot. "Scar, could you ask them if Y/N and I could be in the same room. I need my sister. I can't fight this alone. And how cruel it may sound, she is the one who knows what I went through. I need my little sister to take care of me," I say as I start to cry.

"I can do it too," Tim said to me. "No Scarlett can do it. I'm okay now, so could you please come to me," I say to him. "Are you sure Liz? I'm okay with staying here too," he said. "Thank you, but it's good. I just want to know what you were doing. You never shut Y/N out. You don't seem sick and Evie didn't seem sick either. That's what Scarlett told me. So, what are you planning for my little sister?" I ask him.

"Fine, she asked me when we would get married. I just wanted to set some things up so we could plan the whole thing but I needed the house for myself. Now shut it, Scarlett's coming back," Tim says to me. I'm sure he's the right one for Y/N.

"So, I made sure you two are getting in one room. Y/N's room is big enough so we will bring you there in a few minutes," Scarlett said as she came up to me. "Let's make you ready to move Liz," Tim said when Scarlett told us.

Y/N's POV

I was glad Lizzie wanted to be around me. I was happy to have my sister around. I hope it helped me to recover faster too. I have this weird feeling in my belly sometimes. It's almost like they're moving. I'm 15 weeks now so it should be possible to feel the babies move. "Mama, what is wrong?" Taylor asked me. "Oh, it's nothing. Mama is just tired and maybe your siblings are moving inside mama's belly," I say to him. I'm not sure what woke him up but it's okay.

"Can I cuddle with you mama?" He asks me. "If you can get in this bed yourself and be really careful for mama and Evie okay. Evie is asleep and mama is in pain," I say as he climbs into my bed. "Careful for mama please," I hear Tim say. They wheeled Lizzie into my room. "All female doctors. I'm so sorry Liz. I should've protected you," I say as I start crying.

"Stop crying mama. Evie might wake up. Am I hurting you?" He said all those grown things. "I will try and you're right Evie could wake up. You're not hurting me sweetie it's okay," I say to him. "Can I sleep here too mama, I'm tired," Taylor said to me. "That's fine sweetie. Sleep well," I say to him.

"Well, well, well, look who is a busy woman. How are you gonna sleep for yourself?" Tim asked me. "Maybe I won't or maybe you can place them on the couch to sleep. I don't know. Be creative Tim and otherwise I sleep with them in my bed," I say to him. It's not like we never sleep in the same bed. This one is just a little smaller. Tim shouldn't worry about me.

"Y/N, I'm going to doctor Turner tomorrow too. I can't do this on my own, could you come with me. "Uhm I'm afraid I'm not allowed to get out of my bed until tomorrow night or the morning after. Apparently my babies have been in distress for a little while. You could ask her to come into our room and lay with me," I say to her. I want to support her as much as I can. In the end I'm the one who has been through it before. I can help her.