Chapter 68

Y/N's POV

I knew this birth would be harder because I had to deliver two babies and last time didn't go to well. I just prayed that this time would be better because I already had one. Maybe my pelvis already went through it. "Uhm maybe someone should call Tim," I say. When I walked around the corner my waters broke. "And get someone here to clean this up," I say laughing.

"Get into your bed please. I wanna check you and the positions of the babies. We need to be prepared if you're gonna do it naturally. Are you 100% sure you don't want the epidural     Y/N?" Doctor Montgomery asked. "I am. I can't take it. I don't think I can fight it," I say. I was seriously questioning getting it. "Could you page doctor Turner to my room please. We have an appointment in half an hour," I say. I need to discuss it with her. An epidural would release a lot of pain.

Doctor Montgomery checked me out and I was 4 centimetres dilated. Baby number one was downward and in the right position so I was cleared for a natural birth. "You asked for me. You were lucky I didn't had a patient before you," she said. "Yeah very lucky. Not why I needed you down here. Question, can I have the epidural without relapsing and getting addicted? Do you believe I can and if not do you think I'll be able to fight it. Maybe with your help and without a rehab center?" I ask her. I need to know because I need the pain to go away or at least to get a little better. Otherwise I'm not sure my body can take giving birth to twins.

"I think you can take it without relapsing. I will be here to help you when you feel like you want stuff again. Is that okay?" Doctor Turner asked me. "Yes it is. By the way when does Tim arrive?" I ask Liz. "He said he would be here in 30 sweetie," Liz said as she grabbed my hand. "Oh that's good. Wait, Scarlett needs to be here too. When can I have the epidural. Please tell me I can get it," I moan in pain to doctor Montgomery.

She looked at me to make sure I was okay with it. "Give me the damn epidural now," I say to her. I can't wait any longer because this pain is getting bad. I felt relieve after after half an hour. I could finally lay down again. What took Tim so long to get here?

"Liz, any clue how much longer until Tim gets here?" I ask her. I need him here asap. Scarlett ran into the room. "I came as fast as I could when Liz called me. I'm proud you took the epidural," she said a little outta breath. "What happened to your condition," I ask her laughing until I have another contraction. "Those stairs are hard to run up," Scar said laughing.

"Sorry, I came as fast as I could but Evie was a trouble maker. She wanted to come so badly. They are at my parents now. She set up a guest room with a lot of toys and she got beds for them. She will have them until you're cleared to go home so we can stay here. She will visit when they are allowed too," Tim said as he gave me a kiss. "It took you almost an hour you idiot!" I shout at him because I have another contraction.

"Why is doctor Turner here?" Tim asked really confused. "She was in so much pain. She needed to know she wouldn't relapse and if she did doctor Turner would help her. Doctor Turner believed in her so she had the epidural and Y/N's session was till now so she stayed to monitor it," Liz answered for me.

"I know you can fight it and if you struggle I will make sure you get all the help there is. You don't have to fight alone," Tim said as he grabbed my hand. "I want to check you out again Y/N," doctor Montgomery said to me. "Alright, first the ultrasound again?" I ask her. "Yes that's fine," she said as she grabbed the stuff. "This could be a little cold, I know," I say before she gets a chance to say it.

"Baby 1 lowered even more and baby 2 starts to get in a better position too. It could be a while between the two of them because of baby 2 her position. Be prepared for a difficult delivery   Y/N," doctor Montgomery said as she cleaned my belly again. "That's okay. I can do it," I whisper to convince myself.

"Your at 6 centimetres now. Just try to move a little or go on the ball," she said to me. I know that's to get me dilated more and faster. Doctor Montgomery and doctor Turner left again. They both had other patients. Doctor Turner said I could ask for her anytime and that they had to page her 911 so she would come down immediately.

~~ 4 hours later ~~

The last few hours were hard. I had pretty strong contractions and they made me wanna push too. I just couldn't do that yet. I was finally at 10 centimetres dilation. Now the real work had to start and I was pretty tired already. "You can push when you have a contraction Y/N," doctor Montgomery said to me. "Scar, could you sit behind me again?" I ask her. It really helped me last time so hopefully it did help me now too.

She got behind me and I already felt better. I felt safer with her behind me. She started rubbing my back and that made me feel so much better. "Thank you," I whisper to her. I laid with my head on her chest so she could hear me. Tim grabbed my hand and Liz got the other one. All Scarlett had to do was help me through it and rub my head or back.

"Give me another big push. Your first baby is coming Y/N," doctor Montgomery said to me. I was so tired but I wanted this baby out really bad. So on my next contractions I pushed really hard. "There you go," doctor Montgomery said. "Why isn't she crying yet?" I ask as I let myself fall back onto Scarlett. "Give her a few seconds and Tim, you should cut the cord. It's your baby," doctor Montgomery told Tim. I heard she started crying so I was able to relax a little.