Chapter 30

Y/N's POV

They had to take Leigh upstairs to preform a C-section. Her boyfriend arrived just before they took her up. A women walked in and looked exactly like Leigh. She walked up to the nurses station to ask where her daughter was. She couldn't go into the OR anymore so she was sent back to the waiting room. I decided to walk towards her. "Oh god, it was really you, wasn't it?" She asked. "Hi, I'm Y/N Olsen indeed. I couldn't sent your daughter to the hospital on her own. I couldn't have done it on my own and I'm 30. It was no problem," I answer her. "Oh you are an angel sweetheart. Thank you again," she said.

I remembered I had a premiere to get back to. "I gotta go back to the premiere. Let me know how she is, I'll give you my number. Oh and tell Leigh she can text me if she wants," I give her mom my number and get changed and leave. "Thank you for taking care of my daughter," she whispered to me as I walked out. "You are welcome miss," I say. I'm glad I went. This made me want another baby again. It could be fine too. A C-section isn't too bad.

I called a taxi and got back to the premiere and as I could've expected I got a wave of interviewers over me. "Why did you leave at your first big premiere?" One interviewer asked. I decided to answer it. "I saw this young girl in distress after the fans broke out. She was 35 weeks pregnant and her waters broke. She was here with a friend who left her side and I couldn't leave her alone. She's in the hospital with her mom now. I like to go inside to join the others please," I say as I walk away.

I got a text when I walked into the hall where the party was.
Unknown: She had a healthy daughter. She's so grateful you were there. The little girl is called Y/N Elizabeth.
Y/N: That's good to hear. It was no problem.
Unknown: we're so grateful.

"Look who decided to join the party," I hear Liz say when she jumped in my arms and I fell over of course. "Yes yes, just had to support this girl. Her mom was stuck in traffic and her boyfriend was in class. I couldn't leave her," I said as I was laughing at the way Liz welcomed me back.

~~ 8 months later ~~

My little Evie almost turns 1. I can't believe it. She's growing so hard. She started crawling with 7 months and she tries to stand up and walk already. She also is talking a little bit. It's bizarre. I met a really nice guy, he's called Tim but I always call him Timmy, just to annoy him. He didn't care I had a little girl because he has a little boy. His wife died in birth, I realised that could've happened to me too. I didn't care taking care of two kids. It was nice. Taylor was just as easy as Evie. Liz was settled down too, he was gonna propose to her this weekend when we had a family dinner.

I hope Tim proposes to me soon too. I'm all over him and I hope to spend the rest of my life with him.

~~ That Sunday ~~

Today is the day of our family dinner. I had a cute short dress that matched with my little Evie. It was pretty warm for April, but I just enjoyed the warm weather. "Babe are you ready to go? What is taking you so long?" I ask him. I get a little annoyed because he is taking so long.

When we arrived at the dinner my mom, Lizzie and Robbie were there. "Ahh look at my cute sister and little niece," Lizzie shouted when she saw us. "I know, I just needed this outfit," I say as I give Evie to her. "Hey mom, how are you?" I ask as I hug her. "I'm doing good sweetheart. How are you?" She asks me. I look at her, she knows something I don't I guess. "Oh I'm fine, it's busy with 2 kids at home but I love it," I say as MK and Ash arrive. Oh yeah they are part of the family too. I barely see them and they almost never get to see my little Evie. Well it is what it is right?

After everyone arrived we sat down to eat. Because I was the only one with kids they sat me down on one side of the table away from most of my family. Liz sits across me so I'm all good. I feed two kids while having a whole conversation with Liz. I am too distracted so I didn't notice both Robbie and Timmy left. Mom tapped on her glass with her fork. "Liz and Y/N, please stand up and walk towards me," mom says. "Uhm mom, I have two kids here and Tim left," I say a little annoyed. "I'll look after them Y/N, go to mom," MK said as she smiled at me. It was okay I guess.

I walked towards mom and both Liz and I got blindfolded. Oh no he did not, is this really happening? I feel mom grabbing my shoulders and she led me towards another place. I was totally disorientated. "Okay, take your blindfolds off please," mom says. She's so excited. I see both Robbie and Timmy down on one knee with a ring in their hands. Robbie goes first and Liz said yes before he could even finish. After that Timmy gave me a enormous speech about how we've known each other for a few months now. How he felt safe with me and after that he asked the question. "Y/N Olsen, would you please marry me?" He asked.

A/N
Are we gonna say yes just like Lizzie or is something bothering us?