Chapter 56

Y/N's POV

I was glad Lizzie drove me home because I wouldn't be able to drive myself home safe. "Liz, why did Scarlett do that?" I ask. "I don't know sweetie, I'm sorry," Liz said as she continued to drive. "Liz, what aren't you telling me?" I ask her. "It's nothing, let's get home," she said. This was weird.

When we arrived home I got out and Liz parked the car. "I'm going inside before the kids are too long asleep. Tim hate it if I wake them up," I say as I open the door.

"Shtt mama is home," I hear Tim whisper. I walk into the room. "Tim, what is this? Why are the kids still up?" I ask. I see a few different kinds of cakes. A few books with wedding venues and some other wedding related things. "Mama, cuddle?" Evie asked. I was too stunned to speak up so she just came and gave my leg a hug. I lifted her up so she could give me a proper hug.

"Y/N, could you say something, please? I thought this was what you wanted. Discussing things for our wedding. I can clear everything out if you didn't mean this," he said as he starts to clean things up. "No, it is perfect I'm just...," I say but I don't know how to continue. "Y/N? You're what?" Tim asked me worried. "I'm pregnant and hormonal. And I just had a huge fight with Liz and Scar and that's you're fault, isn't it?" I shout as I put Evie down and started crying.

He stood there for a while when Lizzie walked in. "What's wrong?" She asks as she ran over to me. "Baby, talk to me. What is wrong?" She asks again. "I overwhelmed her and she blames me for fighting with you and Scar," Tim said with a sigh. "Oh sweetie. Scar was being really stupid. It wasn't fair to ask you to go out for drinks," I say as I pull her close.

"Wait, Scarlett did what?" Tim shouted. "No don't shout, don't shout. Stop, stop please," I say as I start to panic. It's too much. There are too many sounds. Lizzie covered my ears as she continued her chat with Tim. I couldn't hear it and that was better. Evie starts to climb onto my lap. I remove Liz her hands off my ears so I can hear Evie.

"We go to the kitchen. If you need anything just tell us okay," Lizzie says as she got up. "Okay," I whisper. "Mama okay?" Evie asked me. "Mama has a lot of hormones in her body and that makes me feel weird. I can get really sad when little things happen. But mama will be okay when she has these babies. It will be okay sweetie," I say when I kiss her head.

"Mama, I lay on your belly please?" Evie asks me. "Yes that's okay. But just with your head sweetie," I say as I lay myself down and place her head on my growing belly. "Mama, your belly is a lot bigger than it used to be," Taylor said as he walked in. "I know sweet boy. There are two babies growing inside my belly. They need space to grow so my belly will get a lot bigger in the next few months. Mama will have a lot of problems so I'll need your help," I say as Taylor lays down next to me too.

Evie fell asleep on my belly. She became really heavy but it was bearable. Taylor fell asleep too but he just laid in my arms. I just laid on the ground with my kids close. "Liz, could you get me a pillow please," I say. Not too loud so I won't wake up my kids. "Here you go silly," she says as she gave me the pillow. She walked away and gave me a blanket too.

I stayed on the ground for a while but everything started to hurt. "Babe? Liz?" I ask. "What's wrong? They both come into the living room. "I am in so much pain because I'm laying on the ground. Both kids are asleep and I can't move them. Could you guys carry them up to their own beds?" I ask them. "Are you able to get up on your own?" Tim asked me. "No, probably not. So you bring the kids up and help me up after that," I say. The kids need to be in bed first. I know I'll be okay.

"Okay, Evie is down, now let's get you up," Lizzie said to me. "Yeah that would be great because otherwise I really won't be able to walk anymore. It's getting really painful," I say as I moan in pain. "Yeah okay. Come here," she said as she helps me up. "Okay just drop me on the couch and give me some painkillers. Please, this hurts like hell. This was a bad idea," I moan. I'm not able to talk normal because of the pain.

Liz gave me some water and painkillers. I took them in and stayed on the couch. Not wanting to move. "I am not able to work tomorrow Liz. This was a really bad idea," I say. It feels like the pain is getting worse every minute. "Sit up. I'm gonna give you a massage. I hope for you that this works," Liz said as she sits me up

The massage definitely helped because when Tim came down 10 minutes later I already felt better. "What took you so long babe?" I ask him. "Tay woke up and wanted to talk about you being pregnant," he said. "That's alright, I was just curious. Are we gonna look at those books etcetera? Or are we gonna do that tomorrow?" I ask him, I'm excited. "You have work tomorrow?" Tim asked confused.

"No she's not going. She overdid it and now her body is punishing her for that. Am I right Y/N?" Lizzie asked me. "Yes you are, I'm sorry for wanting to do things while I still could. I should be done filming within a month. After that I'm definitely going to be huge and need help with everything," I mumble. Tim started laughing as he came over to me and kissed me.

"Let's look at those books then," I say. Lizzie joined us too. We had a lot of fun. "Sorry babe, I don't think I can stand up any longer. I'm exhausted and I want to sleep really bad. Is that okay with you?" I ask him as I am shaking on my own legs. "Yes, let's get you to bed. It's late enough," he said to me. "Good night Y/N, sleep well," Liz said as she gave me a good night kiss.

A/N
I really hope you still like this story. If you have any tips etcetera, feel free to tell me.