Chapter 16

Lizzie's POV

That look she gave me said enough. She wasn't ready to talk about it herself yet. I was okay with doing it for her. The last few days were just too much and it took its toll. "We wanted to continue the talk you two had earlier today, but this time Scarlett and I will be present too," I answer for Y/N.

"That's fine by me, let's make ourselves comfortable and talk, shall we?" She asked. We all agreed. "Good. Y/N, you got really upset when I started about an eating disorder. You said the throwing up got worse when you eat too much. But if I hear the stories of your sisters I don't think you eat too much, it's still too little. You can't even keep that in. For me that's a red flag that screams eating disorder Y/N," she says. I can see Y/N panic so I calm her down by stroking her head again. I see Scarlett wanted to do the same, but I'm her sister.

"Because you are pregnant at the moment I need to ask this question too, Y/N. Are you going to keep the baby?" Dr. Turner asked Y/N. She lost all colour in a few seconds. "I think I do want to keep it," she whispers barely noticeable. "What did you say?" I ask, not sure if I heard the right thing. "I want to keep the baby," she says louder this time.

"Y/N, are you sure about that? It's a big and life changing decision to make," I hear dr. Turner say. "Y/N, why didn't you tell me first?" I ask her. "Because I wasn't sure you'd understand Liz, I'm sorry," Y/N tells me. "Oh sweetie, of course I understand. It's a little miracle that grows inside you," I say to reassure her. "Y/N, I think we should talk about this. You need to eat enough if you're pregnant but your stomach isn't accepting food. You have to build it up slowly and with a pregnancy it's really difficult," she interrupts us.

"No I need to keep this baby, I'm not letting you take it away from me, not again," Y/N shouts at dr. Turner. "Oh God, Y/N, please let her finish. It's not her fault you miscarried last time sweetie," I say, trying to keep her calm. "Sorry, last time?" Dr. Turner asks me. "Yes, Y/N had a miscarriage when she was 19. Her boyfriend came home drunk and she was really sick. She started showing and he got really angry and abused her causing her to miscarry," Scarlett says for me. "I didn't know that, it's not in your files," dr. Turner said.

Y/N's POV

"Of course this isn't in my files. It doesn't even say I've been anorexic for over a decade. Why would it say I miscarried," I replied all confused and upset. "Y/N, I didn't want to upset you. Can we talk about what you're feeling now?" Dr. Turner asks me. "No, I need you to leave, now. I need to think about my baby," I say as I start to get a mental breakdown.

I need her to leave now, I want her out of my sight. She's making me upset and I can't lose another baby. My body won't be able to deal with that too. "Scar, could you get something in here for dinner? I need to eat and after that I wanna sleep," I ask really polite. "Of course sweetie, whatever you want," she says as she walks off to get me some food.

"Is doctor Grey around? I want to make sure they give her another dose of the anti-nausea medication. I hope it'll make it easier for her to keep her food in," I hear Lizzie say. "Thank you," I whisper as I sit up next to Lizzie. We fit in this bed together perfectly. "Could you sleep in my bed with me tonight please? I'm really scared, it's all so much," I ask her, she nods yes, that's a relief.

Scarlett came back in. It looks like it's way too much for me. "Hum Scar, you know what happened when I ate too much right?" I ask her. "Do we need to starve, Y/N?" She asks me, I see she's kidding, but I got really scared. "Not funny Johansson, not funny," I say as I almost start crying. "Hey I'm sorry, I didn't want to make you cry sweetie. It was a stupid joke, I'm so sorry," she says immediately.

I ate a bit, not too much but just too much... I knew everything was gonna come out after Scarlett put the plates away. "Lizzie, please come after me when I jump outta bed. I know I'm not gonna be able to keep it in," I say with tears in my eyes.

~~ After 5 hours ~~

I was surprised I kept it in this long. I don't know why my body didn't let me keep the food in but I hated it. I notice Liz is waking up probably because I got really restless. "You okay?" She asks with her sleepy voice. "Yeah, just about to throw up I guess," I say sarcastically and annoyed. "I'm never getting home if this continues. I just want to get home and sleep in my own bed Liz. All those whirs are freaking me out," I say as I start to panic because I know I need to throw up and I'm afraid I'm not gonna make it to the bathroom again.

Liz gets out of the bed. "Come on, let's get you to the bathroom before we have to repeat the debacle of last night," she says helping me up. I'm glad my legs are a little stronger because with Lizzie's help I'm able to get to the bathroom. It doesn't take too long before I start throwing up again. I hear Scarlett shout for some help. I didn't know Scarlett stayed the night too. She must've slept in Lizzie's bed.

I don't get the time to think about it any longer because a nurse runs in and tells me to stop throwing up. "Its not that I can control it or something. I'd like to stop too, but I physically can't stop," I say as I start to throw up more.