Chapter 28

Y/N's POV

When we arrived at the premiere it was already really busy. We met up with Scarlett before going to the carpet. Before we got to the mass of people I got so scared. "Liz, I can't I- I- I-," I try to say something but I'm panicking and I can't talk anymore. I just cling onto Liz and Scar. They can't leave me, I already left my baby Evie. It's so scary being away without her.

"Y/N, could you breath for me please. In, 2, 3, 4... and out, 2, 3, 4. Good, now can you talk again?" Scarlett asked me as she was calming me down. "I can't do this, I left Evie alone. I'm a bad mom. All those people it's too much," I blurt out. "Oh sweetie, you will be okay. Mom is watching Evie and she raised 6 kids. She will be okay sweetie. And about the people here. They love you. You will be okay," Liz said as she hugged me tight.

They convinced me everything was okay and we went onto the red carpet. A lot of fans were screaming. They were so excited for the movie. All those people were taking pictures and I actually enjoyed it. A few fans broke out of the fanzone and run towards us. I saw this young girl struggling to keep herself up due to the pushing. I walked away to help her. That when I noticed she was pregnant. Maybe 6 or 7 months and she couldn't be older than 20.

I took her away from the group who was trying to get out. "Hey, I noticed you were struggling to keep yourself up when they pushed. Now I notice that you are pregnant. Are you okay?" I ask as I try to protect her from the other people. "I am okay, thank you miss. I just got dragged here by my friends. I look up to you. I think it's so wonderful how you dealt with everything. And how did you act with a bump like this," she says as she points to her belly.

Lizzie is probably worried but she has fans all over her now so I should be okay for a little longer with this girl. "Hey, may I ask your name and how old you are?" I ask this young, beautiful girl. "Yeah sure. My name is Leigh and I'm 17. My boyfriend still is with me and we're gonna do it together. This little one was a surprise," she says as she starts laughing.

"What's wrong? Why are you laughing Leigh?" I ask really confused. "I'm talking to a stranger who happens to be my idol," she says as she laughs even harder. After we laughed for a while she starts to twitch. "Leigh, are you okay? How far along are you?" I ask as I'm not sure if she's having Braxton hicks or in actual labour. "No and 35 weeks," she said she looked relieved the pain was over. "I'm gonna call Scarlett and Liz over here, I need their help as I'm gonna get paparazzi all over me in a few. Is that okay with you?" I ask as I pull my phone out. She just nods.

Scarlett's POV

Y/N just left when the fans stormed out. I was trying to find her but I got overwhelmed by all the fans running towards us. After a while I noticed Y/N with a younger girl. She was having a conversation and it seemed all friendly so I didn't pay too much attention. A few minutes later my phone rang. "Hey Y/N, are you okay?" I ask. "I am. This sweet girl isn't. She's 35 weeks pregnant and I believe she's having contractions. I can't help her on my own. I know I miss the strength. Could you get her with Liz. We need to get her to a hospital and the press and paparazzi are coming after me in a bit. I know that for sure because I left," she said to me.

"Liz, can you come with me please. We need to get to Y/N. She's with a girl who might be in labour," I whisper into her ear. We struggle our way out of the crowd and get over to Y/N. "I already called an ambulance because her waters just broke. I'm going with her. She called her mom but I would be a terrible person if I let her go alone. I'm sorry, make an excuse for me please. Use Evie if you need to," she says as she walks back to the girl.

Y/N send both me and Elizabeth back to the carpet. I was too confused to do anything else than listen to Y/N. "Where is your sister Elizabeth? "Why did Y/N leave in an ambulance with that girl?" "Why don't you answer the question?" A few interviewers ask. "Okay stop. It's personal business. Leave us alone," I say at those interviewers as I pull Liz away.

Y/N's POV

I was glad I went with Leigh because her contractions were killing her, I could see it. I remember my labour as yesterday. "Miss, how are you so calm?" Leigh asked me. "Oh please call me Y/N and I'm calm because I gave birth a few months ago sweetie. I gave birth at 37 weeks and my Evie was fine," I say her. I won't tell her what my own labour was like because I am seriously doubting to never get pregnant again. Evie is the sweetest baby, but her birth was terrifying.

We got in the hospital. Her mom wasn't there yet because she lived 2 hours away. Her boyfriend didn't pick up his phone. "He might be in school and he turns off his phone when he has important classes. That's okay," I see she's having another contraction. "Breath for me," I say. "Oh and is there a possibility I get something that's a little more comfortable to wear. I want to get behind her. It helped me a lot when I gave birth and I can't get behind her with this dress," I say pointing down to the tight dress I'm wearing.

A/N
I hope y'all still enjoy this story. I feel like I got better at writing an interesting story by now. If you have any tips let me please know. I like to improve myself.