The Beginning

{Short Chapter Ahead - 3,522 words}

(Year 815)

"What shall I do with ya, litte brat? Ya look so peaceful..."

Kenny stared at the newborn baby girl peacefully sleeping in a basket. The man removed his black fedora hat and placed it on the table beside him. He leaned on the wall and then crossed his arms over his chest, now staring at nowhere, thinking what he should do to his newborn daughter.

"Got drunk and planted a seed inside Elizabeth's...now this is the result...." Kenny said in his low voice.

He let out a deep sigh and shook his head. He looked at his newborn baby girl. "Ya know, I can't raise ya...so I'll just..." Kenny picked the baby's basket. He carefully did it, since he doesn't want to wake up his sleeping baby.

Kenny took his hat then wore it,

he went out of his house, carrying his newborn daughter inside the basket.

Kenny just walked normally, eyeing his surrounding, checking if there are any MPS who're possibly tailing him.

Kenny Ackerman is a famous serial- killer, who slitted over a hundred throats of military polices,

and being the most wanted criminal aboveground, he needs to be cautious of the people and his surroundings.

Kenny entered a carriage on stand-by.

"Where shall I take you, sir?" The coachman politely asked, he cannot see Kenny's face because of the man's hat, so he just thought he's a normal father, taking care of his newborn.

"Wall Rose." Kenny said.

The coachman nod and made his two horse moved forward. Kenny leaned back, staring at his sleeping newborn.

His gray-eyes that's always cold-looking, softened when his newborn slowly opened her e/c eyes.

She got her mother's eyes...but the way she stares is definitely mine... Kenny thought. the baby girl did not cry and just stared at nowhere, bringing her thumb to her mouth and sucked it.

"Ya hungry?" Kenny asked.

His newborn looked at her, staring at him with innocent e/c eyes. "I got no milk, little brat. But don't cha worry, we'll look for yer milk." Kenny said.

The baby girl just stared at Kenny, still sucking her thumb.

Kenny's lips twitched, he immediately looked away to hide his amusement.

"Ya know...yer mother's name is Elizabeth. She works at a brothel in Stohess. She's a very hot woman, and we fuc--" Kenny paused as soon as he remembered that he's talking to a baby. "I mean...we did the thing a lot of times, but there was one time that was different, and you were made..." Kenny said. He rolled his eyes upon remembering that night he became so careless in banging his fuckbuddy.

"Well...let's skip that story. Yer mother left ya in my house...guess she doesn't want to take care of ya." Kenny said.

He looked down at his daughter,