Chapter XXX - Mr. And Mrs. Dok

{Long Chapter Ahead - 6,524 words}

Y/n moved her dagger away from Erwin, she dropped her leg down, then stepped backwards to give the blue-eyed man an enough distance.

An annoyed expression wretched on her face, her eyes squinting whilst she flashes the blond-man her unamused facial expression. "I asked your first."

Erwin let out a small, fake cough.

He diverted his gaze to somewhere else as he walk passed by Y/n, making his way to the sofa. "My pile of paper works have been killing me lately...so I came here to meditate for a while..."

Y/n kept her dagger. She then kept it behind her, carefully tucking it in between her pants' bands, hiding it behind her shirt. "Oh...I see...okay..."

Erwin looked at Y/n.

And Y/n immediately looked away.

She have been staring at Erwin for too long also, and she doesn't want the blond-man to get the wrong idea.

"How about you? Why are you here?"
Erwin asked.

Y/n removed her black coat, she also removed her boots and placed it on the side while she place her coat on a couch's backrest. "To unwind before I get to training some brats." Y/n sat on the couch, she lazily leaned back and closed her eyes, letting out a few sigh.

Erwin just stared at Y/n, he didn't say anything anymore and just let the h/c-haired woman have a peaceful rest.

"I didn't..."

Y/n spoke, and Erwin focused on her, not like he's not always focus with her everytime she's around him.

"...expect you to still come here."

Y/n opened her eyes then looked at the blond-man. "Thought you'd forget about this place, too. Just like..." Y/n stopped, she frowned and just looked away. "Nevermind..." She muttered.

Erwin pursued his lips.

I still come here...even when we're not togteher anymore. "This place is my..." Erwin gulped. "...ours...I like it here."

Y/n scoffed. Ours. So there's still we? Tch. "Yeah. Whatever. I'm gonna get some rest in the room. Do whatever you want." The h/c-haired woman stood up then made her way to their shared bedroom, Erwin just followed Y/n with his vision. "Night." Y/n said.

A smile crept onto Erwin's lips.

"...night."

Y/n got inside their shared bedroom, she closed the door then leaned back on it. She placed a hand on her chest, feeling her fast heart beat. What the... I've moved on. Why is my heart still...

...STILL BEATING FOR HIM?!

JUST BECAUSE HE SAID "OURS"!

Y/n shut her eyes

She shook her head, convincing herself that she have already moved on from Erwin, convincing her heart and mind that she's already over the oh-so-gorgeous blond, blue-eyed man.

*Knock* *Knock*

Y/n jumped a bit after getting a knock on the door, she moved away from it, then faced the door. "Y/n, can I come in? I'll just get a blanket and a pillow..." Erwin from the outside, asked.

Y/n gulped. She held the door knob and opened it, revealing Erwin. Her brows shot-up when he saw the blue-eyed man's holding a tray with a cup of tea, her favorite tea, chamomile.

"I also brought you tea. You might want to relax befofe you go to sleep." Erwin said.

The blue-eyed man hand the tray to
Y/n which the h/c-haired lady took.