Commander's Day

{Long Chapter Ahead - 3,140 words}

(Erwin's Point-of-View)

Year 844

My brows furrowed upon feeling the sunlight's heat on my face. I turned to the other side of the bed, where Y/n...

"Darling...?"

I immediately opened my eyes, realizing that my darling isn't beside me anymore. I sat up and roamed my eyes around, but she still nowhere to be found. This is why I hate turning my back on her while we sleep, even when I do it unintentionally, I hate it.

Because whenever she would always wake up first, she leaves the bed and when I wake up, I am alone. Not like I'm mad about it. I just want her to stay in the bed and maybe sleep more.

I want to wake up with her everyday.

A sigh escapes my lips, I'm guessing that its already 6 or 7 in the morning.

The sun has finally risen.

I got out of the bed, its a bit chilly, making me to shiver since I don't have my shirt on, only my pajamas.

Its more comfortable to sleep with no shirt on. And my beautfiul darling likes the warmth of my bare body, so I sleep at night shirtless very much often. "Where did captain Y/n go..."

I stopped on my track upon noticing a note on the bedside table, its sticking on the candle holder. I immediately knew whose handwriting it was. Y/n.

"I went to the market! See you later!"

"Why didn't she take me with her..."

I sighed once more, not like its a big deal. But I just want to be with her today, especially that its my day-off.

I rarely get days-off these days.

As usual, being a squad-leader means not that we don't get enough rest day.

I have to finish pile of paped works and train my squad-members. Also, I'm the commander's right-hand man, so I have to help him in planning expeditions. I'm just so very busy.

I wonder when will I get a real rest?

Before going out, I took a bath and changed into casual clothes. I'm not at the HQ today, but here in my and Y/n's secret place. The cabin in the forest.

I made my way out of my room, wearing a plain white shirt and black pants. The floor is always cold so I always wear home slippers. Its cute.

A blue, soft closed slippers with furs.

Y/n bought it for me.

She has her own, its pink for her.

My lips slolwy turned up into a small smile, seeing a breakfast is already on the dining table. It seems that she cooked before leaving so early. Heh.

I badly need my darling to be my wife.

I sat down on the center chair, opening all the covered foods. There's a chicken soup, plain rice, boiled egg, steamed vegetables and some fruits.