Chapter XXVIII - Wedding Invitation

{Long Chapter Ahead - 6,640 words}

- Year 847-

(Cadet Corps Base, Wall Rose)

"It's been two years but you still look the same, cadet Y/n...or should I say... captain Y/n." Instructor Shadis said.

The former  and 12th commander of the survey corps have transferred to the training corps after his retirement in the survey corps from his position as the commander. "Tch. I'm afraid I can't say the same to you. Why the hell did you shave your damn head?"

Shadis flopped down on the couch in the center, then threw a thick folder on the table in front of him and Y/n.

"Not like I need hair while training maggots. Might as well just shave it."

Y/n let out a small chuckle.

She shook her head and just picked up the folder on the table.

She opened it only for her to see the personal datas of the cadet trainees.

"We have a plenty of new trainees this time. Some of them are kids from the tragedy two years ago." Shadis said.

Y/n nod her head.

I know. That's why I came here, too...to check up on those brats...Eren, Mikasa and Armin...it's also possible that the other three kids I saved two years ago would be here. Bertolt, Annie, Reiner...

The h/c-haired woman smiled when she found the files of her "children."

Name: Eren Yeager
Age: 12 years old.
Birthdate: March 30, 835
Hometown: Shiganshina District

Father: Grisha Yeager
- Occupation: Licensed Doctor
- Current Status: Missing

Missing Mother: Carla Yeager
- Occupation: Housewife
- Current Status: Deceased

Additional information: Killed two men at the age of 9, in attempt to save his adoptive sister Mikasa Ackerman, from kidnappers. Lost his mother to a titan during the fall of wall Maria. Father's status is currently missing.

Name: Mikasa Ackerman
Age: 12 years old
Birthdate: February 10, 835
Hometown: Shiganshina District

Father: Mr. Ackerman
- Occupation: Hunter
- Current Status: Deceased

Mother: Mrs. Ackerman
- Occupation: Housewife
- Current Status: Deceased

Guardians: Grisha and Carla Yeager

Additional information: Adopted by Grisha Yeager after her parents were killed by human trafficers in the year 844. Killed a man at the age of 9. Member of the Ackerman clan and the oriental clan, who were once being persecuted by the royal government.

Name: Armin Arlert
Age: 12 years old
Birthdate: Novermber 3, 835
Hometown: Shiganshina District

Father: Mr. Arlert
- Occupation: N/A
- Current Status: Deceased

Mother: Mrs. Arlert
- Occupation: N/A
- Current Status: Deceased

Guardian: Mr. Arlert (Grandfather)
- Current Status: Deceased

Additional information:
Both of his parents died from execution out of their attempt to escape the walls by using a hot-air balloon. Grandfather died from the recovery mission two years ago.