Chapter LXXV

{Long Chapter Ahead - 5,560 words}

Erwin is restless.

He keeps walking back and forth, arms crossed over his chest, and his thick and bushy brows are furrowed.

His heart is consistent in racing fast and beating loud. He never felt this nervous before. "God. You're giving me a headache, Erwin." Levi spoke.

The blond-man stopped on his track.

Erwin looked at the raven-haired man with his worried and concerned face.

"I want to go inside and stay beside my wife. Why won't they let me in?"

Levi huffed a breath.

He even rolled his eyes at Erwin, making himself look sassy.

"Obviously it's because of how you're acting right now. You'll only give tension to the atmosphere inside the room because of how nervous you are." The raven-haired man stated.

Erwin sighed heavily, he sat on the chair, resting both of his arms on his knees. Him and Levi are in the corridor of the second floor of Y/n's house, waiting for the h/c-haired woman who's inside their shared bedroom.

Y/n is going through labor.

It's been four hours since Y/n began her labor. No one saw it coming that today would be the day she'll finally give birth to her and Erwin's baby.

"What do you think your child's gender will be?" Levi spoke, side-eyeing the blond-man. He'll try to start a conversation just to calm Erwin. "For me, I think it's a boy."

Erwin's eyebrows shot-up.

He looked at Levi, smiling a bit.

"Really? Me, too."

Levi raised a brow at him.

"Really? Or you just want a mini version of you?" Levi sarcastically said. The blond-man let out a small laugh. "You're not even denying..."

The raven-haired man stared at Erwin. His face showed an evident worry and concern for the blond-man and his family. "This world we live in is still not safe, Erwin. But I trust you that you will keep Y/n and your little family safe." Erwin looked at him.

Erwin was quite taken aback, surprised that Levi is talking to him with no sarcastic humor or sassiness.

"Of course...that goes without saying."

The blond-man flashed Levi a small smile, and Levi nodded at him. "It's kinda scary to think that the father of

The father of Y/n's child is a titan shifter. More so, Erwin is the new vessel of the colossal titan.

Erwin puckered his lips. "Yeah..."

It actually worries him.

Him being the new vessel of the colossal titan, and having a family.

But things had been done already.

They can't do anything about it now.

"But at least you won't die easily now. Though, you only have 13 years left..."

Levi stopped himself from speaking more, not wanting to ruin the mood.

Erwin kept quiet, he clasped his hands together and stared at the ground with a bitter smile plastered on his lips. Thirteen years...He was given a new life, but it won't even...

Last long.

He only has thirteen years to live as the new vessel of the colossal titan.

"It doesn't matter right now, Levi. Like I said, I'll focus on taking care of my wife and children, while I also do my duties as the commander of the survey corps. Let's worry about that matter some other time." Erwin said.