Chapter VII - A Daisy For You

{Long Chapter Ahead - 5,210 words}

The cadet trainees are lined up in rows and clumns in the training field. In front of them is a platform where their Mr. Instructor is standing and explaining to them about something.

Behind their instructor are representatives from the three military branches who will be observing and grading their skills in fo their last training day tomorrow.

"Listen up, maggots! Soldiers from the Garrisons, survey corps and military police brigade are here! They'll be observing all of you! And they'll help grading your skills! Give it your all for your tomorrow's last day of training!" The instructor said.

"Yes, sir!" The trainees said as they saluted to their instructor.

Y/n frowned as her e/c eyes landed
on her twin brothers who're on the side of the commander of the crime division, military police brigade.

Angelo and Raoul smirked at her.

It was as if they're telling her...

"Show us what ya've got, lil' sis."

Y/n just rolled her eyes, then she glanced at the survey corps soldiers.

Commander Keith Shadis is with Erwin, Miken Flagon and Ness.

(A/n: I made a mistake in the previous chapter. Mike is still not yet a squad-leader in this timeline. In Levi's OVA, Mike's a member of Erwin's squad. And in the start of AoT, he's already a squad-leader, so it means he was promoted when Erwin became the commander of the survey corps. BUT! I do believe Mike is an officer since he's been in the scouts for too long.)

Y/n gulped when Erwin glanced her way, the blond, blue-eyed man is just serious, though he nod at Y/n like as an acknowlegdement of the two of them meeting each other, again.

The last time they saw each other was 6 months ago already, anf that was the first in nine years that passed, too.

"Dismissed!"

The instructor left with the top brasses of the three regiments.

Y/n's brows shot-up when she saw a familiar man. Oh...is that Nile Dok? Nile's with the other commander of the military police brigade, the division of the ones who maintains order and peace in the interior.

Her brows furrowed upon seeing that Erwin and Nile didn't even greet each other. I thought they're best friends...? Though her brothers greeted and Mike greeted Nile, but they don't seem that close anymore like they used to.

Y/n just shrugged, before she left she saw the commander of the Garrisons of the southern territory of wall Rose.

"Commander Pyxis..." Y/n muttered.

The h/c-haired lady puckered her lips, she kept her hands behind her as she walks out. Our superiors our here...not like I'm interested to show-off...but it's surely giving me pressure...tch...why do they have to be here? Even Erwin?

--

Raoul scoffed to break the awkward silence between their group.

Him, his twin-brother, Angelo, and Erwin, Mike and Nile are together in one room. It felt like they're back to being trainees. "Seriously? Why are we so quiet?" Raoul annoyedly asked.

He looked at Erwin who remained calm though serious while drinking on his tea, then he looked at Nile, who's frowning while drinking on his coffee.b"Oh, c'mon this is the first time we're complete again! Cheer up!"

Angelo frowned, he nudge Raoul to make him shut up, which Raoul dis-obeyed. "Damn this. Nine years have passed since then. Let's get over the rift between our friendship. Erwin and Nile, make up already. Lower your pride and egos, ugly bastards!"