Chapter XXXIII - For Everything

{Long Chapter Ahead - 5,775 words}

Erwin's brows furrowed as he felt the sunlight's heat on his face, he slowly opened his eyes, only to move his face to the side to avoid getting dazzled by the sunlight, his lips twitched as soon as he saw Y/n beside him, still asleep.

He faced Y/n, facing to the left, the h/c-haired woman is also facing him, a light blush crept onto Erwin's cheeks upon remembering what happened last night before they went to sleep.

His eyes landed on Y/n's neck.

Only for him to see the love bites he put on Y/n. Not only on her neck, but also on her shoulder blades. It got out of hand the moment Y/n asked him make their relationship status official.

(A/n: I robbed y'all 👀)

She's mine again. Erwin thought.

He grazed his fingers on Y/n's arm, smiling as he adore Y/n's morning beauty. He swears he could wake up everyday, seeing Y/n first thing in the morning and he won't ever get tired.

Y/n's brows furrowed, she let out a small groan, her eyes slowly opened and stared at the blue-eyed man. Her lips curved up into a smile as soon as she got a proper view of Erwin's face.

"Hi, handsome. Good morning. Did you have a good sleep?" Y/n asked.

Erwin let out a small chuckle.

He held Y/n and pulled her close to him, Y/n smiled as she cuddled with Erwin, letting herself be engulped by the blond-man's warm body. "I had a good sleep because of you. I love you."

"I love you more, Erwin."

After staying in bed for a moment,
Y/n and Erwin then both got up at the same time, preparing to leave and get to do what they had to do for the day.

Erwin pursued his lips upon noticing Y/n wincing while she slowly walks, while her left hand is placed on her abdomen. "Uh...Darling, you okay?"

Y/n frowned, she looked backk at Erwin and glared daggers at the blue-eyed man. "I'm good. Except that my coochi hurts right now. Who's fault is it?" Y/n sarcastically said. Erwin pout his lips a little, looking away because of embarrassment. "You proved to me last night that you're actually a wild."

"Baby, stop. You're embarrassing me." Erwin said.

Y/n just chuckled, she made her way to the bathroom to have a nice bath.

While Erwin started keeping the bed, he let out a heavy sigh upon noticing stains of his release on the blanket.

"Oh god...this is so embarrassing..."
Erwin muttered.

--

(Survey Corps HQ, Wall Rose)

Levi raised a brow while he stares at Erwin who obviously looks cheerful than his usual self. "You notice it too, don't you? He's suddenly blooming..." Hange, who's sittibg beside him whispered. The brunette chuckled.

"Look at his neck." Hange said.

Levi looked at Erwin's neck.

He clicked his tongue upon seeing hickey's on the blond-man's neck.

"Oi, Erwin. Are you not even bothered by those damn hickeys in your neck?"
Levi bluntly asked.

Hange burst out laughing.

Moblit on his tea.

Nanaba and Mike both smirked.

Erwin looked at Levi, he remained calm, though a light shade of pink is dusted on his cheeks. "Hm? It's fine."
The blond-man smiled. "After all,
Y/n's the one who gave them to me."