The End

{Short Chapter Ahead - 2,112 words}

Ken lit up two candles and placed a bouquet of daisies beside his mom's tomb. His wife, Christa Ymir, lit up a candle for his father and placed the bouquet of white roses on the side of his dad's tomb, too. "Happy wedding anniversary to both of you, ma, pa..."

The blond-man has a smile on his lips while he stares at the names of his parents engraved on the tombstones.

In loving memory of Y/n Leigh V. Ackerman-Smith and Erwin Smith

Y/n died at the age of 80

And Erwin died at the age of 90

Y/n was the first one to leave, and five years later her husband followed her.

"I missed you both...so much."

Christa embraced her husband, smiling as she teared up with her man. Christa Ymir Reiss-Smith is the daughter of Queen Historia of Paradis Island, and that makes her a princess.

She didn't inherit her mother's throne, since after Queen Victoria's reign, the monarchy was vanished in Paradise then it became a democratic place. Which is the "Rule of people."

Christa met Ken when the blond-man went back to Paradis for a visit, and that's where their love story began.

After two years of knowing each other, at the age of 22 (Christa's age) they got married and had two children, one boy and one girl.

Ken is now 38 years old, he's four years older than his wife. Christa is now 34. Their children are 8 and 7.

Their son's name is Charles.

And their daughter's name is Chesca.

After getting married to Ken, Christa left Paradis to live with her husband in Marley. She got their mother and father's blessing. Also, her mother was so happy to know that Ken is the youngest child of Y/n and Erwin.

That's when Christa knew that the mother of her husband is a former captain of her mom and the one who trained her mother to become a good soldier. While the father of her husband is the former commander of the survey corps and a hero to the humanity outside of Paradis Island.

"Right...yesterday was the day of Amiel and Ross' enlistment to the military. Those two really wants to become a soldier...they admire both you and papa."

Ken let out a small chuckle, he looked at his wife, smiling sweetly at Christa.

"I also came here today to tell you some great news..." Ken placed a hand on top of his wife's stomach.

The blond-man looked at his parents.

"We're expecting our third baby! You'll have a new grandchild to watch from up there." Ken excitedly said.

Christa could only chuckle.

Just a moment ago,

Her husband was emotional and now he's smiling so wide. "I asked brother Eli and sister Luna if they'll have one more child, but sister Luna doesn't want one anymore, after all she's already in her forties. So just count on me to give you more grandchildren--"

"This will be the last, KENNEDY."

Christa said, smiling, yet it's a creepy smile and she has a warning on her tone, making Ken to chuckle at her.

"Yes, ma'am! This will be the last one."

"Good you listen, Smith."

"Oiiii!!!"