Chapter XXXIV - Hand In Marriage

{Long Chapter Ahead - 5,325 words}

"I'm home!"

Y/n removed her shoes and put it on the shoe rack on the back of the front door of their house. Erwin's behind her, carrying all of her shopping bags.

The blue-eyed man placed all of it on the side, then also removed his shoes.

Y/n gave him his spare of slippers.

When Erwin became Y/n's boyfriend, Helen bought Erwin a pair of home slippers. "My slippers are still here."

Erwin smiled while staring at his blue home slippers, it's soft and little furry, with a capital etter e stitched on both the middle of the slippers's front.

Y/n's mother was actually the one who stitched the letter E on his slippers.

"Yeah. I actually wanted to throw it. But Mom doesn't want to." Y/n said.

Erwin puckered his lips a little. She really hated me when we broke up.
Well... I deserve it...Erwin thought.

Y/n and Erwin walked in inside.

Erwin carrying all of Y/n's shopping bags. "Where should I put all of this?"

"In Eli's room." Y/n answered.

"Mama!"

Y/n's brows shot-up upon hearing Elijah's voice, Erwin and her looked back, where the way to the kitchen is.

A smile crept onto Y/n's lips upon seeing Elijah standing on both of his feet with his little legs. "My baby!!!"

Elijah giggled and run towards his mother, he's wearing a dog onesie, and the tail on the back is waggling.

Y/n run towards Elijah, she then as she crouched down to pick Elijah up.

"You did not come home last night, mama! I waited for you!" Elijah said.

Y/n awkwardly smiled, she hugged Eli, and showered his face with kisses.

"Sorry, baby! Don't be mad at mama, okay?! I'll stay here for tonight and we'll spend the time together for the whole day! Mama will make it up to you." Y/n said in her excited tone.

"Yey!!" Elijah happily said.

He even clapped both of his small hands and embraced his mother tight.

Jason and Helen came out from the kitchen, they were surprised upon seeing Erwin standing on the side, and staring at Y/n and Elijah with a soft-gaze in his cerulean eyes. Helen smiled widely, while Jason frowned.

They know Y/n and Erwin broke-up, they also know why the two split-up.

Helen is like her son Raoul, and her daughter-in-laws who all believed that Erwin must've had a reason as to why he broke up with Y/n, while
Jason is like Angelo who got mad at Erwin for breaking his daughter's heart. "Tsk...what is he doing here?"
Jason whispered to his wife.

Helen glared at her husband. "Don't start acting like Gelo. Let's hear for what Erwin has to say to us about him and Y/n's current relationship."

Jason just frowned then rolled his eyes, he glared at Erwin, but Helen nudge his arm. "Stop glaring at him."

"Fine. I won't."

Erwin looked at Y/n's parents, his guilt was quick tocrept within him, especially when he saw the different look on Jason's face towards him.

"Good day, Mr. Ans Mrs. Vogel. It's been a while. I'm glad to see you two after three years..." the blue-eyed man greeted the Vogel couple, Helen flashed him a small smile and nod, while Jason huffed a small breath.