Chapter LVII - Devil

{Long Chapter Ahead - 4,405 words}

"All units, disperse!! Get away from the titans!" Erwin made his horse turned around, immediately making his way out of the titans he led to the armored titan.

The MPs and garrisons followed the commander's lead, all of them eager not to get caught in the conflict between the mindless titans and the armored titan.

"What's going on?! Is the hell?" Jean asked as he stare at the armored titan being swarmed up by other titans.

Ymir, who's in her titan form and decided to join hands with Reiner and Bertolt is also busy fighting off every titan that tries to attack them.

The brunette has Historia with her.

"No..."

Jean's eyes widened upon hearing Erwin's voice. The young man looked at their commander. Erwin went to the front. "We're just getting started."

Erwin raised one of his blades as he looked back at his comrades. His horse jumped a bit as he made it move. "All units!! Charge!!"

Everyone was in disbelief.

How could they charge into that?

"This moment will decide the fate of humanity! If we lose Eren, humans will never again inhabit this land!! Take Eren back and retreat immediately!!" The blond-man bumped his fist onto his heart.

"Dedicate your hearts!!"

The commander went ahead first.

Mikasa followed, getting the others to not hesitate anymore and follow, too.

The soldiers let out their battle screams as they make their way to hell. "Erwin, you devil..." Angelo whispered as he stared at Erwin leading the scouts and Garrisons.

"Angelo! Move!"

The older Vogel made his horse gallop towards the team, following Erwin's lead. Raoul led the way. This is the first time they're fighting titans.

And the twins would be lying if they claim that they aren't afraid.

"Advance!!"

Everyone's eyes widened when the commander of the scouts got caught by a titan, biting onto his right arm at the same time he raised it on the process. "Commander Erwin!!"

Angelo and Raoul were both in horror upon seeing the sight of their friend, caught a titan's mouth. Though it's only his arm, there's no way he'll be able to escape in that situation.

"Fucking idiot..." Raoul mumbled.

"That bastard...!!" Angelo exclaimed.

He turned his horse around, making his way to the titan that bit Erwin.

"ADVANCE!!" Despite being caught by a titan, Erwin kept his leadership, ordering for the soldiers to keep moving forward and save Yeager.

"Eren's right there!! Advance!!"

The 104th along with Mister Hannes, garrisons and other MPs advanced, making their way to the swarming titans. On their way to do so, many MPs and Garrisons were already taken by the titans. There were also those who are lucky enough to pass.

"YOU PROMISED MY SISTER!"

Erwin's eyes widened when he sighted the twins flying mid-air, their wires hooked onto the titan that has him on hold still. Raoul turned around the titan, with his blades ready. The man swung his blades, blinding the titan's vision, while Angelo is behind the titan, he took advantage of Raoul's attack on the titan and sliced it's nape deep and cut.