Chapter LXIII - Father

{Long Chapter Ahead - 5,390 words}

Y/n has her teeth gritted harshly as she flew mid-air with an incredible speed. The raven-haired man is just behind her, both of then running away from Kenny, who's chasing them. The h/c-haired woman hooked her wires onto a building and went to an alleyway. Damn it...Kenny can read our every move. At this rate, we'll lose the two in the caskets along with Levi's squad...of all the people...the female captain shut her eyes as she has flashbacks of Kenny's times with her. ...How is that old man a military police?! "Hey, dumbass, watch out!!"

Y/n's eyes widened when three MPs appeared in front of her as soon as she got out of the alleyway.

She drew her blades very quickly, pulling her wires away and hooking it somewhere else. She was able to get away before the MPs were able to fire at her. An ambush...!! That old man...

Levi was alreadt behind her, he kicked her in the back so she could get far away. Y/n's eyes were wide-open as she watched the three MPs fired at the raven-haired man who's now stuck flying low in the ground.

"Levi!!"

The h/c-haired woman caught a few MPs coning on both of her sides, she hooked her wires on a tall building then flew up as fast as she can, she used her blades to block the bullets that flew towards her. "Argh...!!" Her right cheek gushed out of blood the moment a bullet passed by her cheek.

Y/n landed on a roof, she slid down as she hooked her wires onto two MPs' necks. She then flew towards the others, bot giving them time to reload and slicing up their chest and neck.

She lowered herself, Y/n looked back and saw more MPs chasing her. She felt relieved upon seeing Levi is still able to get away. The female captain land on her two feet on the ground, getting dragged by her hooked wires.

Two MPs fired a shot at her, though she was able to avoid it by bending back and sliding through a platform at the side. As she gets out, she hooked her wires towards the two, stabbing them on their heads.

Y/n looked behind her, seeing a pub, she hooked her wires on the building, and flew towards it. "Shorty, here!!"

Thankfully, Levi heard her.

The raven-haired man followed behind her. Both of them crashing inside the PUB, breaking the door and shocking the eating customers.

Both of the captains landed on the bar island, scaring the shut out of the old bartender. "Tch..." The two clicked their tongues as they wiped the blood from their own wounds on the face.

"Its...L...Levi...Y/n...of the survey corps! Welcome to our establisment!"

Y/n looked at the scared bartender.

"Thanks." She said and jumped off towards the other side the bar island.

Levi followed her, both of them sat on the ground as they hide from Kenny.

"I can smell ya two...its the stench of a filthy rat! And a spoiled brat! One little rodent and a bad kitten..."

Y/n flinched hearing heavy footsteps crashed on the other side.

"Found ya!! The law's here to shoot down the bad guys! Bang! Bang! Bang!" Kenny said, legs wide open, bending a bit with his guns spread on his sides. He roamed his eyes around.

"Eek!" The bartender squirmed.

"Huh? The're not here?"

Y/n rolled her eyes. Old man.

"I'm here, Kenny. Its been a while." Levi spoke, Y/n was surprised, because Levi didn't mention that she's also with him. Kenny will think that I'm not here and he'll only kill Levi...