Chapter XLIII - Dangerous Woman

{Long Chapter Ahead - 8,065 words}

- Stohess District, wall Sina -

(William Fort Bona Academy)

"Good morning, class!"

Elijah and all of his classmates stood up from their seats as soon as their homeroom teacher, Miss Dela Vega walked in. "Good morning, teacher!"

Elijah's brows furrowed when he noticed a familiar young girl outside of their classroom, his eyes widened a bit upon seeing that it's the young girl he bumped onto with a few days ago.

"Please be seated, everyone. Today, you'll have a new classmate." Miss Dela Vega looked outside, she smiled and motioned for Luna to come in.

Luna walked in inside the classroom.

She felt embarrassed the moment she saw that everyone are staring at her.

Luna stood in front of their class. .

"Please introduce yourself, dear." Miss Dela Vega said.

Luna gulped, her shy nature taking over her. She feels nervous, her heart beating fast and loud. Her hands are also trembling from her crowd fright.

The blond-girl opened her mouth,
but no words came out. causing her classmates to laugh at her.

Luna shut her lips and groaned, feeling annoyed at how her new classmates are laughing at her.

"Quiet down!!" Miss Dela Vega said.

Elijah's brows furrowed.

He's the only one who isn't laughing.

Because he doesn't find anything funny. Elijah stared at Luna, his lips turned up into a smile when his eyes met with the young, blond-girl's eyes.

Luna was surprised upon seeing him.

Never did she saw it coming that she'll be classmate with the young boy who bumped onto her a few days ago.

Tch...it's that goody-goody kid!

"Dear?"

Luna came back to reality upon hearing miss Dela Vega called her.

She faked a cough then looked at her classmates. "I-I'm...Lucresia Nadine Salvador...6 years old. You can call me "Luna" that's my nickname. I like to draw and play dolls...my favorite food are roasted chicken and beef. I love sweets, too. My favorite are cookies."

Elijah silently giggled.

He suddenly remembered his mother who's a big fan of sweets.

"Nice to meet you, Luna! Do well in our class, okay?" Miss Dela Vega said.

Luna just nod.

"You can take a seat on that available table and chair beside Eli." Luna and Elijah were both surprised, they both stared at each other for good minutes.

Luna eventually frowned as she walk towards Elijah, she felt irritated when the young boy sincerely smiled at her.

Why does he keep smiling?!

"Hi! Nice to see you again!" Eli spoke.

Luna put her backpack down behind her seat, she sat down on her chair and just ignored Eli's happy greeting.

Elijah just smiled it off.

He shrugged and just let the blond girl be. Elijah learned something from his mother. A very important rule.

He musn't force a girl, even a boy to something they don't want. And right now, Elijah thinks that maybe Luna doesn't want to be friends with him.

He won't force Luna.