Chapter XXII - My One and Only Love

{Long Chapter Ahead - 6,070 words}

[Warning: This chapter contains mature content. Smut again lol.]

"What's Y/n and Erwin's relationship? Is there something going on between those two...?" Commander Shadis asked. 

Hange, Moblit, Nanaba, Mike, Levi and Lynne weren't able to answer.

They just stood in front of their scary commander, all of them, mouth shut.

They don't know what to answer...

Because they really don't know!

The only thing they're sure of is that Y/n and Erwin has a mutual feelings forseach other, they don't know if the two are already in a relationship.

Commander Shadis let out a heavy sigh, he put down the reports he's reading then stood up, then Shadis made his way towards the six people.

He stopped in front of Hange.

The brunette's cheeks became red after Shadis leaned closer to their face. Nanaba, Mike and Lynne had to stifle their laughs, while Moblit frowned and Levi is looking bored.

"Hange Zoë. You're Y/n's best friend. You surely know something. Is Erwin Smith, Y/n's boyfriend?" Shadis asked.

Hange gulped, they shook their head. "Sir! I don't know a thing! I'm telling the truth! All we know is that they both like each other!" Hange said.

Shadis raised a brow. Even him already knows that fact. He knows since Y/n's always with Erwin and Erwin always has Y/n around him.

At first he thought that it's just because the two have been friends long before Y/n could even join the survey corps, but as years passed by...

Shadis saw the different actions between Y/n Vogel and Erwin Smith.

Actions of two people who're in love.

He chose to ignore it.

But because of how Erwin acted during their recent expeedition...

He knows somethings needs to be done. "Hmm? Is that so?" Shadis said.

He walked towards Mike and stood right in front of the quiet, blond-man.

"Mike Zacharias. You're Erwin's best friend. You surely know something..Is Y/n Vogel, Erwin's girlfriend?"

"I do not know, sir." Mike calmly said.

Shadis frowned, then he walked towards Nanaba, Moblit and Lynne.

"How about you three?" Shadis asked.

"We do not know, too, sir!"
The three said in unison.

Shadis shook his head, he walked passed the three, then stood in front of the last and shortest person, Levi.

"How about you, Levi? You've become friends with Y/n. What do you know--"

"First of all, she's not my friend."

Hange, Moblit, Lynne, Nanaba and Mike were in disbelief after Levi cut off their commander. Shadis stared at Levi with one-brow raised, looking down at Levi with a pissed off look.

"Second, I do not know and I don't care about what's their relationship. And third, and the last, I think you shouldn't be asking about this matter anymore. It's obvious that they're in a relationship, only those dumb enough can't see that." The short-man said.

Shadis and the five were speechless because of how blunt Levi speaks.

He didn't mind if he's talking to his superior, well they know Levi can be rude, but actually hearing him talk with no respect is surprising and also amusing. The five gasped after Shadis head-butted Levi, but the short-man remained unfazed and just stared at Shadis wit his dull facial expression.