Chapter XXXIX - Struggle for Trost (II)

{Long Chapter Ahead - 6,540 words}

"I'll kill you all..."

Armin and Mikasa's eyes are wide-open and their lips are parted while they both stare at Eren who's eyes are in dazed and a creepy small smile is plastered on the green-eyed boy's lips.

"...Eren?" Armin called his friend.

Eren paused for a moment, his eyes widened upon realizing whose voice was it who called his name, the green-eyed boy sat. "Wha...?!" Eren yelled.

"Eren!" Mikasa worriedly bawled.

The green-eyed boy was baffled upon seeing that they're being surrounded by a lot of garrison soldiers, and they're all pointing their blades at them. He was even more astonished to see Y/n in front of them, with her blades ready, and covering them from the garrisons. "Captain?!" Eren said.

Y/n looked back at Eren.

She felt relieved upon seeing the green-eyed boy is finally awake.

"...Eren!"

Y/n gritted her teeth as she looked up above the wall, her eyes landed on the garrison soldiers on top of the wall, pointing the canons at them. Damn it.

"Eren! Can you move? Can you hear me?" Armin asked his best friend.

The green-eyed boy stared at Armin with a dumbfounded look. "Tell us, everything you know! I know they'll understand!" The blond-boy stated.

Eren was just confused.

He's wondering why they're being surrounded by garrison soldiers, why his friends, Armin and Mikasa, is in panic and why Y/n is ready to fight.

"Armin...?" Eren muttered.

"Hey...did you hear that? He said, "I'll kill you all...""

"Yeah...I heard it. He was talking about us! He wanted to devour us.."

Eren, Mikasa and Armin looked at
the garrison soldiers, they're looking more anxious that they already are.

Y/n on the other hand is glaring at the captain of the garrison soldiers.

"?! Wait..." Eren sais.

He stared t the garrison soldiers with disbelief and confusion.

What are they all saying...?

Why...are we surrounded?

Why is everyone pointing their sword at us? Those weapons are supposed to be for killing titans...why...are they looking at me like that?!

Eren looked at his left arm and hand, still looking baffled with everything.

Don't tell me...what I saw before...that was a dream...right? I mean, my arm is right here where it belongs...

Eren's eyes widened upon realizing what had happened to his left arm.

It was bitten when he saved Armin, but now his left arm is strangely back.

His sleeve is ripped, too.

What is this...? Eren thought.

"Trainee Yeager! It seems that you've regained consciousness! Your present behacior constitutes treason against the human race! Your lives depends on hoe you answer my question! If you attempt to deceive me or make any move...I will not hesitate...to blow you apart." Captain Weilman of the garrison soldiers spoke, Eren looked back at the wall and was shocked to see cannons pointed at them, four.