Chapter XVII - One Brave Man

{Long Chapter Ahead - 4,240 words}

"I'M HERE!"

A frown crept onto onto Erwin's face after the door of his office abruptly opened and Y/n walked in, breathing heavily and sweating. Her h/c hair's wet and messy. She's not wearing her uniform, instead her casual clothes.

"You're 20 minutes late." Erwin said.

He scanned Y/n from head to toe.

The h/c-haired lady's wearing a plain white sleeveless shirt and black pants.

Erwin gulped after his eyes landed on Y/n's chest, her cleavage can be seen.

The blond-man looked away.

"I'm sorry. I came from training and I'm all sweaty, I didn't want to come here looking a mess and smelling bad. So I took a bath and changed clothes."

Erwin chose to focus his eyes on his paper works, he kept reading it, but couldn't understand it's content any-more. "Could you please help me with my paper works? I need these to be passed to the commander tomorrow."

Y/n grinned, she walked towards Erwin and gladly took many of his paper works, leaving just 1/4 to the blond-man. "You didn't need to ask! Anyways, I was planning to come here and help you. I was surprised when Mike told me to see you in 5 minutes."

Erwin faked a cough. Because you were so busy bonding with that Levi.

"What's the rush?" Y/n asked.

She made her way towards the sofa and placed the paper works on the small table in the middle, Y/n didn't sat on the sofa, but on the ground.

The h/c-haired female just started working on Erwin's paper works.

"I saw you earlier being chased by Levi...I thought you weren't busy, so I called you here, so you'll have something to do. Being that close with Levi might cause you both a rumor to randomly spread around."

Y/n raised a brow, she looked back at Erwin, her lips twitched upon seeing the blond-male is frowning, while signing the reports of his officers.

"We were just sparring, but I pissed him off so he chased me all the way outside. And I kept pissing him off..."

Erwin looked at Y/n, his face serious and he looks so uninterested, much to Y/n's amusement. "Not like I asked..."

Y/n placed a hand on her chest, she acted hurt. "Wow. I was just telling you about it because you sound bitt-"

"No, I am not." Erwin said, totally cutting off Y/n, he scoffed then looked away from the h/c-haired woman.

Y/n pursued her lips to stop herself from laughing. Don't laugh. He's being serious right now. So Y/n, don't laugh...

"Your shoulders looks stiff. Relaxed, Erwin. You're not young anymore."

Erwin frowned.

Changing topic, now? It seems she doesn't want to bring Levi up anymore.

Y/n giggled, making Erwin to look at her with a wondering look, he's think-ing what's funny, why is Y/n giggling?

"What's funny?" Erwin asked.

Y/n covered her mouth, she couldn't help it anymore and just laughed whilst she stare at the blond-male.

Erwin's lips quirked. "Have you gone  crazy, darling?" The blond-man asked.

Y/n suddenly stopped laughing because of what Erwin called her.

Erwin stopped, too, realizing what he just called Y/n. Oh. My tongue slipped.