Chapter LIII - End of Season 1

{Long Chapter Ahead - 3,975 words}

Armin and Mikasa carefully placed Eren on the ground, they sat on the ground, then tend the green-eyed boy.

Mikasa worriedly placed a hand on Eren's right cheek, she didn't mind the burning feeling from Eren's face because of his titan transformation.

Eren's eyes twitched.

He slowly opened his eyes and weakly stared at Amin and Mikasa. "Eren...!"

Armin checked Eren's pulse, its weak.

And his breathing is ragged.

"...Armin." Eren mumbled. Both Mikasa and Armin just stared at the green-eyed boy with but pure worry.

"Annie...what happened?" The green-eyes boy, his tone was low and raspy.

Armin and Mikasa looked at each other, both of them are hesitant to tell Eren what had happened.

"I doubt..." Armin chose to talk.

He looked at their front where the bones of Eren's titan body is sitting.

The surrounding is filled with dusts mixed with smoke. But Armin can cleerly see where the vessel of their enemy, the female titan is. "...anyone knows yet." The blond-boy added.

Eren forced himself to look at what had happened, his mind is in dazed, causing his vision to blur, he did got a glimpse of what happened to Annie.

"Damn it! Not even...a scratch!"

Jean furiously pierced his one of his blades onto a big, crystallized base, where the person they tried to catch, the vessel of the female titan is.

Annie is unconsious inside.

The young man has been doing this for how many times he couldn't count already, they did a lot of things.

They went this far, and far too many lives were lost, but they only ended up with nothing, only Annie locking herself up inside her crystal cocoon.

"What's this...? What's going on...? C'mon...You damned coward! Take whay you got coming!! Get out here! Get out here and pay for what you've done!" Jean furiously yelled at Annie.

He was about to stabbed her crystal again, in hopes to break it, but he was stopped by someone. "Stop it. It's pointless." Jean looked back at the person who stopped him. Jean put down his blades, totally following what Levi had ordered him to do.

Hange arrived

The brunette stood beside Levi, then looked at Jean who seemed not to be calmed yet. "We don't have a time for that. Make a wire net and tie her up. We don't know when she's going to wake up...so just focus getting her underground." The brunette said.

Jean sighed and nod his head.

"Yes, Hanji-san.".

The young man went to the other scoits to help, while Levi and Hange stayed on their places, staring at Annie. "Where's Y/n, by the way?" Levi asked, distracting Hange from her thoughts. The brunette and the raven-haired man looked around.

Bt Y/n isn't nowhere to be seen.

"Where did the brat--"

Levi wasn't able to continue what he wanted to say when rumbles from the walls was heard.

Both him and Hange looked up at the wall. They still can't see the wall clearly because of the dusts and smoke, but they can see rocks falling.

"Still no horses?! Hurry!" Hange said.