Chapter II - On A Rainy Afternoon

{Long Chapter Ahead - 4,780 words}

(Year 825)

Y/n and Hange - 10 years old

Erwin, Nile, Vogel twins - 15 years old

Mike - 17 years old

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Time really flies so fast, and look at the heart throbs of the training corps, Raoul Vogel, Angelo Vogel, Nile Dok, Mike Zacharias and the most popular, Erwin Smith, they grew up so fast.

Raoul and Angelo grew taller, they're now standing tall of 5'7, they had built their physique very well because of three years in hard training just to become soldiers, even Nile and Mike had their physiques well-built, and they grew taller, too. Nile is the same height with the twins while Mike is the tallest among them, 6'3 in feet.

But Erwin is the one who's standing out among their circle.

The once 12 year-old Erwin Smith is now standing tall of 5'9 in feet.

His hair is still the same properly gelled blond-hair, his royal blue eyes still gorgeous as ever and his once a little bit scrawny body when he was 12 is now gone.

At the age of only 15, his chest and muscles became broad and he developed a perfect six-packs abs.

Though, Erwin still has his bushy and thick eyebrows, but it's fine. It's hot.

It seems that training like hell for three years didn't do him any bad things on his apperance, but only made him look like a young greek god.

"Ha! I won!" Raoul happily said after defeating his twin-brother in their arm-wrestling. "Give me your bet!"

Angelo hissed and placed his bet on Raoul's hand. "I'm really going to get you next time, idiot." Angelo said.

Raoul smirked, he used Angelo's money to fan himself, acting like a spoiled rich teenager. Angelo just rolled his eyes at his twin-brother.

Today's a free day for the trainees, it's Sunday and it's their day-off. They can go outside, go home or just stay inside their training camp and have a rest.

The Vogel twins didn't go home today, because their laziness took over them.

Now they're just at their dorm and have been arm-wrestling, non-stop.

It's already annoying Nile who's busy shaving his thin stubbles, Mike is on his bed and just staring at the ceiling as deep thinking, and Erwin being Erwin is on his sitting in front of a table and reading a mystery novel.

The five boys were interrupted when one of their co-trainees walked in.

"Oi, twins! Your sister is outside!"

Angelo and Raoul's eyes widened.

"My twerp is here?!"

"Our baby Y/n is here?!"

The twins rushed out of their dorm.

Erwin's brows furrowed when he noticed Nile is rushing his shaving.

"Why are you suddenly in a rush, Nile?" Erwin asked.

Nile smirked. "So I can see what the twins' sister looks like. I mean, they always brag about their younger sister, just curious as how the younger Vogel looks and about her personality. I will really laugh if she's just like those idiots." Nile finished shaving his thin stubbles, he then wore his black shirt and rushed out of their dorm to follow the Vogel twins.

Mike got out of his bed and also went outside to follow Nile and the twins..

Erwin sighed. "Guess I'll go, too." Erwin said. He closed his book, kept it to the side, then followed his friends.