Chapter LVI - Sunset

{Long Chapter Ahead - 4,721 words}

"Ha..." Y/n abruptly opened her e/c-eyes, only for her to see the clear sky.

The female captain jerked up from laying down as she quickly roamed her eyes around. She was in surprised upon seeing some of her comrades on the left side, all are laying unconsious.

Y/n froze on her place upon seeing Hange's squad are all unconscious, including Hange. But there are also other scouts who are conscious but got injuries, there are garrisons present helping the injured scouts.

The h/c-haired woman gritted her teeth, she shut her eyes and smacked her head hard, trying to remember the last thing she saw during Eren's fight with Reiner. "...Captain Y/n!!!"

"Wait, you should not move yet!!"

Y/n stopped, hearing a familiar voice of two cadets. She looked who those are, and saw both Armin and Mikasa.

The female captain didn't waste anymore time, she grabbed Armin's coat, pulling him close. "Armin! Eren! Ymir! Where are those two?!"

"Captain, calm down! Don't move! We don't know how serious your injuries are!" Mikasa said to their captain Y/n.

Y/n groaned, she let go of Armin and immediately crawled towards the edge of the wall. She looked down, and was in disbelief upon only seeing a shallow cliff on the ground, and two small titans close to the wall, looking up at them. "Where are those two?!"

The h/c-haired woman furiously asked. She's not mad at Armin nor Mikasa, she's just annoyed at how much she can't remember. Damn it.

"Eren was taken away..."

Y/n's eyes went round.

She just stared at both Armin and Mikasa as she begins to remember what happened. "Ymir, too! By Bertolt and Reiner...The moment the colossal titan hit the ground, it's body evaporated. Since we were down there, the heat and wind pressure did enough damage to incapitate us. The force was so strong, it kept outlr comrades on the wall stuck up there for a while. But we did manage to see something...while that was going on. I saw the armored titan defeat Eren. It bit into his neck and tore it off with Eren, inside. The armored titan was the only one able to withstand the force. Then the hot wind started to calm, when out of the colossal titan's remains...came Bertolt with Ymir in his hands! He jumped onto the armored titan's back, carrying Ymir. He was wearing the maneuvering equipment that belonged to the other soldier he ate. And they left with Eren and Ymir..." Y/n's mouth was left hanging open, she couldn't believe that Eren and Ymir, were taken by the enemy. "It's already been...five hours since then." The blond-boy added.

Y/n clenched her fists.

She looked at the view in front of them. "Did any-one...go after them?"

"No."

The h/c-haired woman shut her eyes.

"Why not?"

"They can't get any horses over the wall." Mikasa answered for Armin.

Y/n then realized, they came here in the South without any equipments to get the horses on top of the wall.

"We can't get Eren back until lifts arrive so we can move the horses to the other side." Y/n looked at Armin. "We can't get Eren back until lifts arrive so we can move to the horses to the other side. Captain, you need-"

Armin suddenly stopped talking, upon remembering something, Y/n then raised a brow at the blond-boy.

"What? Why'd you stop talking?"