Chapter XIX - "I promise..."

{Long Chapter Ahead - 6,740 words}

The sunlight beamed inside Erwin's room, kissing Erwin and Y/n's figures.

The two are still asleep.

Both of them are still naked, and only being covered by the warm blanket.

Y/n's facing the other way, and Erwin's hugging Y/n from behind.

The bird from outside the window sung, making Erwin to suddenly wake up, he slowly opened his icy blue-eyes.

His soft morning stare landed into the h/c-haired woman he's hugging.

Erwin smiled, he kissed the back of
Y/n's head, as he pulled her close to him even more. He left soft kisses on her cheek, neck, nape and shoulder.

"Hmm? Erwin...?" Y/n hummed.

She turned to face the blond, blue-eyed man, her sleepy e/c eyes stared at the gorgeous man hugging her.

"Good morning, beautiful..."

Y/n smiled as Erwin kissed the tip of her nose. "Good morning, Erwin..."

Y/n and Erwin stared at each other.

Love and care for each other are evident on their eyes, the way they stare at each other says a lot of things about how they really feel for one another. "I feel uhm...sore..." Y/n said.

Erwin let out a small chuckle, his hand made it's way to Y/n's thigh.

"I'm sorry...I tried my best to not become rough with you last night..."

Erwine tarted caressing, Y/n's thigh. His fingers softly grazing Y/n's skin, making the h/c-haired lady to feel light tickles on her still sleepy nerves.

She embraced Erwin, snuggling her face into his chiseled chest that she marked with her beautiful love bites.

"Can I go home today...?" Y/n asked.

Erwin nod. "Of couse, I'll accompany you 'til your family house. I would love to stay with you, but I need to get back to the HQ. I still have a lot of paper works I have to do. I'm sorry."

"It's fine. Just wait for me at the HQ."

Erwin smiled, he looked down at Y/n.

The h/c-haired lady looked up at him. Y/n closed her eyes as Erwin kissed her on the lips, passionate and sweet.

Erwin and Y/n left Mrs. Smith's house after having breakfast with Zarina, the blond-woman was sad, of course, since her son has to go back to his duty and it'll take a long time for Erwin to come back again. And she doesn't want Y/n to go yet, she wants the h/c-haired girl to stay for a little longer. But even if Y/n wants, too...she has to go visit her family then go back to her duty just like the blond-man.

A smirk crept onto Zarina's lips after seeing the that Y/n's room looks tidy.

So tidy that it's really obvious that
Y/n didn't sleep in the room they prepared for her. "She slept with Erwin, huh? I'm guessin' they had a lovely night..." Zarina said. "I hate being a deep sleeper..." Zarina added.

--

Y/n and Erwin separated ways.

Erwin dropped Y/n off to her house then the blond-man went back to wall Rose to go back to the military HQ.

Y/n's thankful that her shirt is turtle neck, she's able to hide the hickeys on her neck that Erwin gave her. She also kept her h/c-hair down just to be sure.

"I'm home!" Y/n announced as soon as she walked in inside of their house.

To her surprised, Angelo is on the living room reading a newspaper.