Chapter XLVI - 104th Survey Corps

{Long Chapter Ahead - 7,065 words}

"Missed you."

A small chuckle escaped Y/n's lips when her fiancé picked her up and began to kissed her passionately, she wrapped her arms around Erwin's neck, straddling his waist, she kissed him back, of course. With the same amount of passion. "It's only been one day, commander. And you missed me already? You're such a baby." Y/n said.

Erwin made his way towards his table, he sat Y/n on top of his table, carefully shoving his things to the side. "One day feels like forever."

Y/n laughed a bit, she cupped Erwin's cheeks, her thumbs worked on gently carressing the blond-man's cheeks.

"My...and here I thought I'm a very clingy partner. Turns out it's you..."

Erwin just smiled, he placed both of his hands on Y/n's waists and gripped on it as he resumed on kissing her.

His plump lips skilledfully moved around Y/n's lips, passionately kissing her, though it was also mixed with craving. Erwin admits it. He can't get enough of his darling Y/n. He's crazy for her. Just as much as Y/n's crazy for him. "Did you something sweet?" Erwin asked, his right hand made it's way inside Y/n's shirt, he left lingering touches on Y/n's stomach, until his hand went up to cup her right breast.

"I ate cookies earlier on my way here." Y/n said, she laced her fingers on the strap of Erwin's green bolo tie.

"I see. Where's mine?" Erwin asked.

Y/n chuckled. "I forgot to bring it. But you'll come to the old HQ anyway, I'll just give ir to you, then." Y/n stated.

The h/c-haired woman pursued her lipd when Erwin lift her bra-up, she gasped a little after feeling Erwin pinched her already senstive nipple.

Erwin resumed on kissing her, he smiled when he felt h/c-haired lady's hand inside his shirt, caressing his sturdy abs. "It's getting hot." Y/n said.

She slightly pushed Erwin for a moment and removed her jacket.

Both of Erwin's hands made it's way inside Y/n's shirt, Y/n closed her eyes as she feels Erwin's rough and warm hands, massaging her breast. "Your office is hot, Erwin. What the hell...?"

Erwin chuckled after Y/n removed her shirt, leaving her with only of her bra. The blond-man stared at Y/n's chest, admiring the healthy round buns on her chest, the line of her cleavage, and her dark-red bra.

Y/n smiled when Erwin grabbed her jaw and lift her head up a little tilting it to the side, the blond-man began to shower her jaw, neck and chest with kisses, sucking on her sweet spots and leaving multiple dark marks on it.

Y/n ran her fingers on Erwin's hair, staring down at the blond-man whose so busy in putting hivkeys on her.

"You're being needy today, Erwin. Are you perhaps stressed out?" Y/n asked.

"Yeah..." Erwin said.

His hands found it's way on Y/n's back, his fingers were quick to unhooked the locks of Y/n's bra.

He was about to completely removed Y/n's bra, but he suddenly paused.

Erwin looked up at Y/n.

"Wait, darling. I'm sorry, I know I shouldn't be doing this, you might think I'm using you to blew off some steam. I can stop, darling. Just say so."

Y/n was amused

The straps of her bra fell on her shoulder. Tough her breast wasn't fully exposed to the blond-man's eyes, since the cups of her bra stayed on her brests. "After getting me worked up, you're going to stop? Come on, Erwin. Don't play with me." Y/n said.