Chapter LXX - The Reclamation of Wall Maria

{Long Chapter Ahead - 5,045 words}

Noah almost dropped the results of

Y/n's medical check-up from last week that he just finalized today.

The brown-haired male doctor couldn't believe what the results are.

I have to hurry!!

Noah looked at his pocket watch.

Its already 12 in the afternoon.

If he leaves now to go to Trost district, it would take 5 hours to travel by land, riding a carriage.

He will arrived at Trost at 5 in the afternoon, but he can't afford to take that long, because today is the survey corps' departure for their mission to retake wall Maria, and they will leave before the sunsets. They'll leave at 5.

Noah cursed under his breath.

He didn't bother to bring his things, and just took his coat and wallet with him. The doctor rushed out of his laboratory, going out to his home, then leaving as soon as he got out.

The brown-haired man rushed to their backyard, luckily, his parents owns a ranch.

Their family business is breeding horses.

Noah picked out a random horse from their ranch then immediately left their home in Orvud to go Trost to tell both Y/n and Erwin...that Y/n can't join to wall Maria reclamation.

The brown-haired man kept a steady look on his way, he made his horse to go even faster in galloping.

He's going to beat the time.

Noah will do his besy to arrive at Trost district at least thirty minutes before the survey corps departs.

Please...God.

I have to arrive before they leave!

I have to tell captain Y/n that she can't join their operation in wall Maria...

Not when she's still pregnant!

Y/n is still pregnant, those are the results of Noah's medical check-up to the h/c-haired woman.

He found out that there is still another child living inside the female captain's womb.

Y/n was having twins.

But she lost the other one, but her other baby kept a tight hold on her.

And Noah is eager to stop Y/n from joining the operation to reclaim wall Maria, before she lose her other baby.

I have to stop captain Y/n!

--

(Trost District)

"Just before sunset...its almost time."

Erwin saluted, as well as his officers standing behind him. They offer their salutes to their comrades for general of all military, commander-in-cheif Darius Zackly and to their comrades in the other two military regiments, the farrison and the military police.