Chapter XI - Mutual Understanding

{Long Chapter Ahead - 6,645 words}

"Do I look okay?" Y/n asked.

Nanaba, Hange and Lynne stared at
Y/n who's standing in front of them.

Y/n is wearing a white long-sleeve button-down shirt and a black handkerchief skirt, and her footwear is a black-leather heeled-boots.

Y/n just kept her hair down. She
tried her best to look simply elegant.

It's finally saturday, and it's been six days since their recent expedition, she's thankful that she made it back alive. As well as the person who asked her out on a date this this saturday.

"How come..."  Y/n looked at Lynne, when the brown-haired girl spoke.

"What?" Y/n said.

"How come you look so beautiful even when you're just just wearing simple dresses?" Lynne asked, smiling at Y/n.

Y/n's cheeks went red, she scoffed and looked away. "Forget Erwin Smith. Marry me, Y/n." Hange teasingly said.

"No. It should be me." Nanaba said.

Y/n laughed, she shook her head and faced the mirror in their vanity table. The h/c-haired girl scanned herself from head to toe. "I don't know where will Erwin take me...and I'm not sure if my dress is fine, but I hope it is..."

"Why didn't you ask him then, idiot?" Nanaba asked.

Y/n frowned. "I'm embarrassed! When he asked me during our expedition, I just nod and I didn't bring it up again, because I'm still shocked! And he's been busy again...so yeah." Y/n said.

Hange giggled.

They stood up and walked towards
Y/n, the brunette stood in front of Y/n, holding her shoulder. Hange looked at Y/n through their reflection in the mirror. "You know, even if you only wear a simple shirt and pants, I'm sure that eyebrows wouldn't mind."

Nanaba and Lynne walked towards the two, they stood on Y/n's sides. Nanaba is on the right and Lynne is on the right, and Hange is behind Y/n.

The three are staring at their friend with their teasing smiles. "And you look beautiful with anything you wear. Don't worry too much." Lynne said, now she's brushing Y/n's hair.

"Go get your man." Nanaba said.

Y/n laughed along with her friends.

Nothing's more wholesome when pretty ladies encourages one another.

A knock on the door interrupted the four, Hange rushed towards the door then immediately opened it, a wide-smile was plastered on their lips after seeing Erwin. "Erwin!" Hange said.

Y/n immediately stood up.

"Good luck with your date, girl." Nanaba said.

"If possible, make him yours after your date." Lynne said.

Y/n hissed and smacked the two.

"Good day, Hange...is Y/n ready?"

Y/n felt her heart raced, she clenched her fists and breath in to calm herself.

Why am I more nervous to face Erwin than facing a titan? Y/n thought.

"Hahaha! She's been ready for a while now!" Hange said. Y/n swear she'll yeet Hange later on for exposing her.

"I see...where is he?"

Y/n rushed towards Hange, before the brunette could even reply to Erwin, she gently shoved Hange to the side and faced Erwin with a small smile.