Chapter 252

Aecha's P.O.V.
It was still sunny out when a knock was heard on my door. "Aecha, mind if I come in?"

I took my glasses off, closed my book, and went to open the door. "Hey, what's up?"

"Wanted to know if we could hang out together a bit?" He glanced behind me. "Where's Hobi?"

I pointed behind me. "In the shower. Wanna talk here or?"

"Jimin went to Tae and Jin hyung's room so mine's empty." He proposed.

"Sure, oppa. Give me a second to grab a jacket and I'm yours." Once I did, we went to his room. "Everything okay?"

He smiled. "We can say that. Have to say I'll miss you a bit when we leave tomorrow."

"Is that so?" It was nice to know. He usually wouldn't tell me that. "We won't be gone long."

"It's still a month without you guys." He picked up his PC. "That's why I wanted to show you this before we separate."

I read the email. "They agree on everything for the clip? Really? That's great! Daechwita is gonna be fire~"

His grin got bigger. "I'm sure of that." He cleared his throat. "Where are you and Hobi going on that month long trip? You didn't tell anyone."

Should I? I should. "Well, we have a couple of days in L.A. to film with Becky. After that, we go to Montreal and Quebec city in Canada. Then, Paris for a couple of days to end with Japan." It would be a lot of planes. "Thinking of the air travel makes me nauseous."

He wholeheartedly laughed at my face. "You'll have so much fun you'll forget about it." He played in my short mane. "Yeah. I really like your hair like that. It's practical too."

Finally someone noticed! "I know right? I can get head massages now without hair being pulled."

A deep sigh still messing with my haircut. "So many things change, but I feel like the gang is still the same." A moment of silence. "We can't escape growing up can we?"

Wow. He was up for some philosophy this afternoon. "I mean.. to live, we have to know we will die. What's the fun of adventures if we had all the time in the world to do them? How could we savour the times we hang out together if we weren't scared that meeting would be the last? Sure.. it makes pain and heartache stronger since we don't want negative moments to last, but it makes us enjoy the most beautiful moments in life."

He'd stop playing with my hair and laid his head against mine. "We can't stay young forever."

I shrugged wrapping an arm around him. "Maybe not, but we can stay young at heart." A pause. "why's that on your mind?"

"You two getting married made me realize we're old enough for this, old enough for kids, old enough for other responsibilities.. When I see you now, I recall the shy girl entering the studio many years ago. Look at you now, a strong, confident, and beautiful woman. I feel like I never changed." He admitted.

I got up and pouted. "Min Yoongi, how dare you tell lies." I gave him my hand. "Let's go for a walk."
.
.
.
"You really think that?" He asked.

I chuckled, hands in my jacket. "I'm telling you, you got more optimistic, more assured, more charismatic." I had to add a joke. "And puberty hit you again."

Finally, a laugh. "Now you're messing with me Ash."

I swear I wasn't. "No, really! Trust me. I mean.. When I was ill, you didn't drag yourself down with me. You pulled me up. Old you would have drowned."

He agreed. "It did take a bigger toll on my mental health before, I agree."

I softly smiled at him. "Doesn't mean it gets easier, but we have better tools. Life on easy mode is boring anyway."

His head shut up like he thought of something. "I have an idea."

Hoseok's P.O.V.
I went in Kook's room. "What's up hyung?"

"Saw your noona anywhere?"

He denied in a shrug. "I asked her if she wanted to play with me, but she still didn't see. It's been hours. Tho.. I heard her and Suga hyung earlier."

I frowned. "Why?"

Kookie looked at me clueless. "I can't read minds hyung. He came to get her from your room. That's all I know."

Nothing else, really? "Thanks anyway." Before I forgot. "What did you want for dinner?"

He showed a cup noodles packet. "I'm good hyung, thanks. Tell noona my offer is still valid."

I would, on that.. I went to get his noona. I knocked. "Hyung?" No answer. "Angel?" Still nothing.

I went where the rest of the boys were. "Jimin-ah. I need your room key."

He frowned giving it to me. "Okay? Did hyung forget to give you a thing back?"

I nodded. "Yeah.. My wife." With that, I unlocked the door of their room. "What's with the no answer-" Oh. That's why. Ash was on the bed, asleep, computer next to her opened on a word file. Hyung was asleep, head on the table, headset half on, pen and paper on hand. "What were you two doing?" I glanced at the italic names on the file scrolling through. "People, moonlight, strange, stay alive." Reading the last song in detail almost brought a tear. Did he read the lyrics so she could type to help? When did he write all of these? With the pile of paper, I'd say in the past 4 hours. I covered my hyung with a jacket, my girl with the covers. What did these two talk about to have this much inspiration?
.
.
.
From: Wifey❤️
Hey, I'm with Yoongi. Sorry about that. We're kind of busy😅

To: Wifey❤️
No worries, JK wanted to know if you'd play with him a bit or eat some cup noodles?

From: Wifey❤️
Sure! Yoon said he'd play too. It'd be a nice break.

To: Wifey❤️
Should I expect you back before morning?

From: Wifey❤️
Can't promise anything Sunshine, but I'll try.

She didn't. Or at least I didn't hear her come in or snuggle up. Seems she was having a good time, so I was a happy man.