Chapter 270

Aecha's P.O.V.
Put the music on... Feel the beat. It's soft guitar. Mostly her voice echoing. What can you use to make it more interesting? A table! Bring that to the center then... The claps start. The beat picks up. It's a rage, yet not to hurt. It's the rage of letting words out. Hmm.. I think a lot of mirroring is important here. I need movements that are effective to spread paint.

"What are you doing with your feet on the ground and your back on a table?" Han chuckled. "You dancers are weird. The first time I saw Hobi make Just dance I was just as confused as now."

I paused the song and went to grab the baby carrier. "I can't wait for the kindergarten downstairs to have my free spot. Thanks for watching him while I go to the doctor's."

She picked it up. "No trouble, come see auntie you handsome boy you.. Want to shop for a cake for the boys when you're done?"

I scratched my nape. "I think I'll send you pics and you guys tell me yes or no in the chat."

She didn't get it. "Why? It's just cake."

Yeah. It wasn't about cake. "I went on a walk with Eunnie and Kookie three days ago. One fansite took it from afar. Dispatch tried to zoom on my boy. I'm not risking it. It's too hot to have him covered in layers."

Her eyes went wide. "That bad?"

I nodded. "Unless you stay with him in the car, I'll check on my own."

She had another idea. "Why not let the others girls and Yoongi's boyfriend do it for a change?"

How forgetful was she? "Remember that a certain someone counts on us tomorrow. I'm not letting that person down!"

She seemed to recall. "Right! Right. I'll stay in the car with him then. Where are the guys anyway?"

I shrugged. "Vocal lessons? Composing? I don't always know. Anyway. I gotta run. I don't wanna be late."
.
.
.
"Hi Aecha, it's been a while." I was so nervous.

I bowed. "It has.. I apologize for not getting a check up earlier."

He rolled his eyes. "Oh please, don't be. How's motherhood?"

Just thinking about my boy made me grin ear to ear. "It's been great so far. Sometimes he cries because his baby teeth are coming out more, but he's fine."

He nodded. "Good.. What are you here for?"

Now I was about to roll my eyes myself. "You HAVE to know. Come on."

He didn't hold the straight face long. "Of course I do. You feel ready for this?"

I lost Junsun a year and four months ago. I got married. I had my boy. It was a new beginning. A new challenge. "I am. I want to make sure all the chances are on my side."

"No worries. I'll do some blood work. All the check ups we need to do. I'll call you when I get the results for a plan. Okay?" I nodded. "If during that time anything happens, you call me. I need to know."

I promised it would. Once everything done. I went back to work until my shift was over.
.
.
.
He likes chocolate cake, but not chocolate frosting.. I need a cake for Bangtan too. The fruit one was a classic of course I took one, but the other. "They don't have a chocolate one with vanilla frosting?" Han said calling fr my car.

I searched. "I'll probably have to have it made- wait. This?" I sent her a pic.

"It's perfect! I'm sure he'll love it. Ouuuuh I'm so excited!" Han squealed.

"You still have to shut your mouth for 24 hours. I'm holding on to the box too." I mentioned while paying.

Once I got in the car. "Why did they trust you with all of that?"

"Maybe because I know to keep my mouth shut and I'm organized and I know their significant other well?"

She scoffed at me. "Not fair."

"They shared with us. Ain't that enough? Let's put these in the fridge before the icing melts."
.
.
.
Boy was I nervous. We were all at the dorm. The fourteen of us. It had been 8 years of Bangtan already. The candles had been blown off the first cake. I handed the box to whom it concerned. "I think it's time."

A nervous sigh. "What if I get a refusal?"

"Trust me on this." I clicked my fork against my glass. "We have a special message."

The hyung in the room cleared his throat. "I'm usually pretty sassy with comebacks, but I'm terrible with words today. Today, we are here to celebrate love and family. Bangtan is officially 8 years old. I might only have been in it for two, but I'm here, in front of the people who mean the most to you, to ask you this." He opened the box. "Min Yoongi, would you, hopefully, do me this honour and marry me?"

Oh gosh, oh gosh. Eoje said it. The ring band was a simple black gold one, but so pretty. My oppa was stunned for a second. He pointed at the box. "That's for me? For real?"

Eoje nodded, nervous. "If you want to?"

He smiled. "Of course I want to you dumb man." He hugged his boyfriend, gave him a peck. "You had to do it in front of everyone?"

His fiance grinned. "I knew you'd hate it." He slipped the ring on his finger.

"I do." Liar... He was loving it. I went to hug the newly engaged couple. "You knew all about that."

I spoke fluent sarcasm. "Me? I have NO IDEA what you're talking about. I'm an Angel."

"Ash." My oppa stopped me.

I smiled. "Yeah?"

"Officiate out wedding. Please." It was direct. No thinking about it.

I was so touched. "It'll be my pleasure guys. Very much so. To the newly engaged couple!"

"To the couple!"

The guys had no clue. We kept our secret well ladies. Very well.