Chapter 225

Aecha's P.O.V.
"This weekend?" Hobi frowned taking a bite of his food. "Woah! That's so good! Have a taste."

He fed me what he ordered. "Hmm.. That is delicious!" I took a bite of my own. "Yeah, the guys agreed to it too. I'll take Aki too since you're spending the weekend with Joke and the others. Can't believe you made him one of your groomsmen."

He smiled. "We're friends too. He's a nice guy."

I laughed. "You couldn't smell him at first."

"True, but it was because he was a stranger kissing your cheek to me." He admitted.

I rolled my eyes and let out a sarcastic sigh. "So possessive.."

He gave my hand a gentle slap. "Not true!"

I laughed. "I know, I know. I just can't imagine all of you in a cabin in the mountains for a long weekend. Oh, don't forget to ask Jookhyun about Christmas."

He nodded. "I didn't forget. Even got an alarm on my phone for it."

I grinned. "Good. You look tired.. Maybe coming here after you just came back wasn't ideal I-"

He took my hand. "Only physically tired. Award show season is heavy."

I caressed his forearm. "It's my fault the choreos tire you guys. I'm sorry."

He reassured me. "It's all good Angel. We wouldn't have it any other way. Talking about getting tired, how's working on the dance for Halsey?"

About work? Really? "Can we talk about something else? Like which cities we should visit on vacation?"

He looked deep in my eyes, made a tiny smile and went with my subject. "Sure babygirl.. You did say you wanted to go back to Paris."

"I clearly said something that bothered you." I cut him. "I just don't want to talk about work while we're eating out.."

He played with some of my stray hair. "I got it. It's okay. We'll talk about that later. So.. Where should our trip start?"

He trully just brushed it off. I love him. "Well..Why not start far then come closer? I'd really appreciate it if we stopped by Montreal and Quebec city. My parents are from there and they seem to be pretty cities. They filmed dramas in Quebec city.. Goblin I think."

He grinned. "Really? It can add to our things to see. Write it on the napkin! We'll make a true list later."

I nodded taking my pen out. "Okay!"

Hoseok's P.O.V.
Once we were home, she let herself fall on the couch. "I'm. So. Stuffed."

I smiled. "Told you." I sat next to her and let my fingers go stray on her back. "Don't fall asleep here or your back will hurt tomorrow."

She sighed. "It already hurts.."

"May I know why?" I asked playing with her hair.

She sat down properly. "I've been bending it so many different ways recently it's killing me."

I frictionned her back. "It'll be okay."

"Say that to the girl who can't take pain killers and has been sore for the past month." She complained.

I heard it right? "Month?"

She confirmed. "Month." She seemed pissed at herself. "I can't get this over with. It's just not working out. I need to get her song done! I can't fail her."

I pulled her off the couch. "You won't. You just need that weekend, then if it stays.. Ask Jiminie to help if you are looking for more contemporary ideas. He'd be glad to help."

She agreed. "Sure, if I can't take it, I'll ask him."

I kissed her cheek. "Smart choice Angel~ Now I'll drag you to bed."

She laughed. "Fine! Fine! Fine.."

Aecha's P.O.V.
"My brother is just worried about you." Mej said as we settled on the massage tables under the covers. "Especially since medication can't help you. He just wants to find solutions."

"It's true noona." Tae added. "You won't even show him the dance to help."

"To be fair, it's her contract and she wants to surprise us too." Jimin said. He was far from wrong.

I grinned. "Finally! Someone who gets it. I don't mind getting sore from it. I just can't sleep right because I want it to be perfect."

"And you'll have to teach someone?" Jk wondered. "Why not you create and do it?"

I shrugged. "I'd be either too harsh on myself or too slack and I can see it from another point of you when I'll see the artist execute. I can't see what's wrong doing it myself."

Han laughed. "Okay! Aren't we here to relax? Stop talking about work and let yourself enjoy that damn massage Chacha I swear."

I sighed putting my head down. "Right.. Sorry."

It was just so easy to talk about work with them since they were both my artists and my friends.

"Auntie? Why is there a frown on your face?" Aki whispered sitting in front of me.

I whispered back. "Because the person is pressing where it hurts pumpkin.. That's all."

She was the one having a frown appear on her face now, but she just waited until the massage was done to speak up. "But Auntie, why would someone press there for you to relax? It's weird."

Jimin picked her up once everyone was ready to leave. "You'll understand when you'll be older! Let's go have some more fun."

How could he be so active? Kookie and I were still half asleep making our way out.
Once we sat in the chairs inside the facility, the two of us fell asleep. He was as prone to sleep anywhere as me and I think award season took it's toll on all the guys, but even so, we had a great time together. I missed hanging out like this without work behind our minds. It seemed like a more normal life.